Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Beatrice at the pre-wedding dinner party of Petra Ecclestone in Rome on August 26,
wearing a short light blue dress - looks nice, only the glitter shoes are a bit too much in that
combination.

** Full view **

And Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at the wedding of Petra Ecclestone in Bracciano, near
Rome, on August 27, 2011. Both have found great colours, and the dresses are nice, but none of
their cleavages looks perfect to me.

** Beatrice full view 1 ** Beatrice full view 2 ** Eugenie full view **

Beatrice looks stunning but Eugenie in black looks a bit frumpy.

I like the colors of both of Beatrice's dresses. In terms of the dresses themselves, I like the grey one a lot more than the maroon one. The latter is ill-fitting on top, and a bit too low (in my opinion). Eugenie's dress is a nice shade of navy blue (dark purple?), but that's the only thing I like about it. It doesn't appear to fit her well (or it may be just the picture).

I like Beatrice's looks. The little blue dress is fresh, and is very Eli Saab. You can't go wrong with an Eli Saab dress and a big smile! Maybe she could have done something with her hair, for the wedding ceremony.
I'm a bit disappointed by Eugenie's appearance: this girl could be really stunning, she has a lovely face, beautiful womanly curves, she could do so much better! Maybe, with time passing, she'll wear outfits which would suit her better.

Beatrice's light blue dress is wonderful. I love the color and design on her. The wedding day dress is a slight disappointment for me, I don't think that she looks especially good in strapless gowns, but other than that the waistline and skirt look great on her. Eugenie's navy/black/dark purple dress is too tight for my tastes. Her body is not such that she can get away with a dress this low cut and tight.

I think Eugenie's figure is fantastic- the dress is just cut a bit too wide at the shoulders which makes the whole look a little awkward.

Beatrice's blue wedding outfit was truly beautiful, and had an almost "Princessy" ethereal effect. Even the shoes were in theme.

The evening dresses of both girls were a disappointment. Strapless is only good if the bodice is exceptionally well filled so that the weight of the dress does not drag is down. Beatrice's had definitely drooped to an almost unacceptable level. I think when they try on a dress and it looks good they have no idea how it will "wear" over an evening or how disastrous gravity can be! The colour however, looked really good on her.

Eugenie's dress showed to much cleavage and was far too tight. She can look so good and it makes me mad when obviously the salesperson is of no help whatsoever, when their eyes are firmly on making the sale. They forget that if you don't look that good and others find out who sold you the dress they are sure to cross their establishment of their list of places to shop.

The dresses they both wore to this recent wedding were awful. They didn't fit properly. Beatrice was falling out of hers and needed to actually wear a bra. Eugenie looked awful, but that is nothing new for her.

After beginning to look good this summer both girls have fallen back into the awful taste in clothes they had in the past - was it the presence of their mother?

Last edited:
Beatrice at the wedding - dress was not bad but nothing special, its a style that has been seen and will be seen for a very long time. The unflattering part of the dress that it looked like it was going to fall off any minute as she needed support top part.

Eugenie's dress was not bad yes it was a bit too tight but she did look the best. She kept it classic and simple. About the neckline being so low because it was a tight dress, I just think it was the style and not the tightness IMO. The dress is cut low and looks like it has a corset or some kind of support inside it. Looks very Vivienne Westwood creation and thats how she creates her dresses.

Last edited:
I thought Eugenie's was Vivienne Westwood and I agree she looked good but could of looked better. Everyone else I saw was wearing long dresses so she seemed a little out of step. Loved the colour of Bea's dress but her chest was far too low and she should know better. She has had trouble in strapless gowns before. I do wish she would do something with her hair it looked awful and she hadn't even been to the ceremony.

Eugenie's dress showed to much cleavage and was far too tight. She can look so good and it makes me mad when obviously the salesperson is of no help whatsoever, when their eyes are firmly on making the sale. They forget that if you don't look that good and others find out who sold you the dress they are sure to cross their establishment of their list of places to shop.

Correct. She should take a good advice or shop with her sister. Beatrice has improved her style, loosing weight of course helps.
Eugenie makes the usual mistake of "very.... curvish" ladies, they add more curves with clothes in order to hide theirs, but it is wrong. Simple lines are much better.

I really like the light blue dress, very pretty.

The rest is ill-fitting und unflattering, I'm afraid.

Beatrice's gown looked too short to be elegant and the sandals did not even match. Besides the fact that too much cleavage was showing and the gown was about to fall, she chose a dreadful necklace. More suited for the beach. Looked like black beads and shells in the photograph. Eugene looked worse. Besides being far too tight, the dress rather resembled some creased black fabric that she hurriedly wrapped around herself. The blue clutch bag did not even match. These poor girls really do need help.

Last edited:
Beatrice needs to be careful when she wears strapless dresses or not wear them at all. She is top heavy and needs good support. Otherwise the whole look is pulled down.

Last edited:

Princess Beatrice at the pre-wedding dinner party of Petra Ecclestone in Rome on August 26,
wearing a short light blue dress - looks nice, only the glitter shoes are a bit too much in that
combination.

** Full view **

And Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at the wedding of Petra Ecclestone in Bracciano, near
Rome, on August 27, 2011. Both have found great colours, and the dresses are nice, but none of
their cleavages looks perfect to me.

** Beatrice full view 1 ** Beatrice full view 2 ** Eugenie full view **
Love the first outfit on Bea! No complaints! Reminds me in a way of Diana's 1997 Swan Lake JA dress.
2nd outfits- Oh my, where does one begin?:eek:
Bea- love the color, that is all I like, ill fitting and saggy, looks like her chest is going to pop out of the dress!
Eugenie- There is so much wrong here- no words for this one!

Last edited:
she looks perfect...sometimes she knows exactly how to dress and what fits her...she looks like she is another women, beautiful and well dressed!

Beatrice does have "on and off" days. Fortunately this was one of her "on" days and she is rather well turned out. As for Eugenie, I often wonder if she simply does not care or if she is indeed a "lost case" as far as taste is concerned. Shedding a few kilos would be a good start though.

Last edited:
They're so lucky to be at that event - as a side point, loving todays google logo in honour of Queen.

The girls look very fashionable.

Love the color and styles of the dresses. My only dislike is Eugenie's sparkly wrap. It could use a little less sparkle. Beatrice's jewelry (or whatever that is on the top of her dress) is a bit much too. Otherwise, not bad at all.

Daria, we once again see eye to eye. I love the dresses, but the accessories are a bit OTT for me.

Daria, we once again see eye to eye. I love the dresses, but the accessories are a bit OTT for me.

I like things simple. In this instance, a nice necklace with a small or medium pendant would have done really well. The jacket on Eugenie could have been a solid black or silver, or a silver or a black with a little hint of sparkle. Would have made the look so much more elegant.

Agreed about Eugenie's sparkly tied bolero-thingy. Her dress and hair and make-up are great, though.

Love the color and styles of the dresses. My only dislike is Eugenie's sparkly wrap. It could use a little less sparkle. Beatrice's jewelry (or whatever that is on the top of her dress) is a bit much too. Otherwise, not bad at all.

u have to admit the girls are getting better with their choice of dress

Oh! Unbelievable. They are both very very good. Bravo girls.

They look great for a party!

Freddy: one of the most handsome men I've ever seen. He dances on the stars...

Daria_S said:
I like things simple. In this instance, a nice necklace with a small or medium pendant would have done really well. The jacket on Eugenie could have been a solid black or silver, or a silver or a black with a little hint of sparkle. Would have made the look so much more elegant.

It was a Freddy Mercury themed party! Definitely called for a bit of sparkle

Love the dresses! B & E looked amazing.

They both looked good.Very nice for their age.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at BGC Partners’ Charity Day in London today, September 12, 2011,
both wearing summer dresses and a black jacket - I like Beatrice's jacket better, but maybe they've tried
to avoid a twin look ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beatrice looks better, I like Eugenie's red dress though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom