Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion & Style, Part 2
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, JessRulz, Paty and iceflower

The clutch is the same too. ;) I like both appearances. Her shoes in the 1st photo are so elegant (I think we've seen them before). I only dislike this clutch. I find it quite ugly actually.

The clutch is the same too. ;) I like both appearances. Her shoes in the 1st photo are so elegant (I think we've seen them before). I only dislike this clutch. I find it quite ugly actually.
A Balenciaga Clutch. Beautiful!

I love the bright blue jacket and the louboutin heels. She looks great. I think she's starting to know what suits her body shape and what complements her skin tone and hair the best.

Clever of Beatrice to take pieces to New York that she can mix and match so she doesn't have to pack as much. ;)

The high heels espcially show off Beatrice's now slender legs.

PB in yellow looks nice but I don't like the wedges with the dress. PE looks awful.

A couple more pics:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

It's a beautiful yellow colour on Beatrice.
Both girls look like they had a nice time.

First..as anyone who has read my posts know, I am one of the biggest critics of the York princesses in terms of style. They have had some isolated moments when they got mostly everything perfect (usually this means they have a nice, well-fitting coat covering up an otherwise disastrous outfit), but usually they are just wrong on many different levels.

These pics, although still not winning looks, show a dramatic improvement. Both have fairly nice legs (but they both still need to learn that a hem too short can make them look too heavy). Beatrice, whether through aging or diet has a slimmer overall figure, and luckily she isn't wearing anything clinging to her lower body, which really lacks a torso and has a huge pear shape. This actually looks good on her, and I agree, the yellow does look good.

Eugenie is still trying to cram chubby/plump/whatever into too tight of an outfit which is also too short. And, although it luckily isn't tight at the bottom, it makes her look bigger than she is. In addition, that little bit of plumpness makes her round face and awful haircut LOOK HUGE. In the first picture, she looks like Shrek. I think she can be much more attractive, but if Beatrice is any indicator of timeframe, we won't see a nice-looking Eugenie for another two to three years.

I don't like either outfit on the Princesses. This was a fashion bomb for both.

I love Eugenie's white dress, but I don't think yellow suits Beatrice.

Come on, this white baby-doll dress isn't for Eugenie! :ohmy: And not only because it's too short... Oh my, what was she thinking?! On the other hand, Beatrice's yellow dress is very pretty and suits her a lot now that she lost some weight. She looks really good IMO. I don't like their shoes this time.

The yellow is quite nice. She is on a good way for style. But the white one for her is a nightmare!!!!!!!!! My God! who is selling theses dresses to this girl! the seller should be executed!

The York girls look okay. The dresses are a bit short for Princesses. Beatrice has such pretty long hair.

Love the yellow on Bea! And her shoes too. As for Eugenie's outfit it's ok... Nothing bad or great about it.

Princess Beatrice in St. Tropez
Flower dress I have to say I find this dress a bit odd. Doesn't suit her much.
White dress 1
White dress 2 I just love those two dresses on her although the second one seems to be a bit transparent.

I liked her best in the third dress but she could definitely wear her skirts a bit longer, it would be an enormous improvement. Her mother makes the same mistake but of course at Beatrice´s age is not so much of a fashion faux pas, but it would be nice to see her wear longer skirts.
In today´s mail they had a photo of her in a bikini and she is looking in very good shape indeed quite the best I have ever seen her.

Love the 2nd and 3rd dresses. The first dress is pretty but not a fan of the color

The third dress is nice! A really stylish summer dress.

The1st dress is awful for her body type.
The 2nd one is too low cut :eek:
I only like the 3rd one.

Princess Beatrice in St. Tropez
Flower dress I have to say I find this dress a bit odd. Doesn't suit her much.
White dress 1
White dress 2 I just love those two dresses on her although the second one seems to be a bit transparent.

I believe she tries to make the best out of it at the moment.
Her latest choices are surprisingly okay - the flower dress just isn't that flattering for her hips. The first white dress isn't flattering for her bust - so, there's still something to learn. But the second white dress looks absolutely nice, for her age and it isn't even too short. Beatrice indeed is in a good shape at the moment.

I love all three dresses, but I prefer the two white ones.

I really like the third one, but the other two are also ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom