Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Eugenie's outfit, she is wearing more colors and the coat is better fitting that Bea's.

Both girls look lovely. I like Eugenie's coat and hat better this time.

I don't like Beatrice's outfit. It's too dark, the hat isn't very pretty and the coat is too loose, I don't like the sleeves in particular. Not sophisticated at all, JMO. Eugenie is trying and it works for her - the blue coat looks quite pretty on her, the hat is okay; the furry scarf and the gloves are a nice addition.

I don't like either one, both look kind of sloppy.

I will have to agree with you on this, Cinderella. Neither one of the choices of outfits is smart or chic-looking, imo. Bea's boots are dusty looking and her coat is unattractive. Her hat just looks silly this time of the year. As for Eug, she has way too much going on.

I just love Beatrice's coat :flowers:
I'm not sure what to think about the hats, though. Somehow I like them but still they look a bit strange ;)

Beatrice looked lovely and Eugenie looked good too - way better than Camilla or the Queen for a change.

I enjoy Beatrice's and Eugenie's fashion. As young Royals it's fascinating watching them develop their own styles.

Beatrice attends a wedding. The coat is the same that she wore during the Christmas Day Church Service on December 25, 2010

Pic 1 * Pic 2

They look lovely but the hats are weird.

She looks nice, I only don't like the pockets in the coat. The hat is nice, typical style for Bea. I adore the clutch.

This kind of coats seem to be her new style, I don't like it and I don't think it is flattering for her to wear hats/fascinators on the forehead. Sorry!

I personally love their quirky coat fashions, and always look forward to see what they'll come up with next!

Beatrice attends a wedding. The coat is the same that she wore during the Christmas Day Church Service on December 25, 2010

Pic 1 * Pic 2

No for the coat and no for the hat. The coat looks too big and it's just hanging on her. The colour is also not good.

Again, Princess Beatrice loses me with her fasinators....too much

The fascinators just look silly on her. I agree that the coat looks too big, and I am wondering what she has in her pocket for it to be bulging like that?? Not a smart look on her.

I love the fascinators. They are fabulous. They also allow her to show off one of her best features - her hair.

The coat looks fine to me and the bulge - well it could be anything. It isn't important.

The fascinators just look silly on her. I agree that the coat looks too big, and I am wondering what she has in her pocket for it to be bulging like that?? Not a smart look on her.
Possibily knuckledusters for any paparazzi that get in her face. :lol:

Perhaps she purchased the coat before she lost all the weight. It does seem a bit baggy on her.

That would make sense. She might also be in the frame of mind to still "hide" her body or conceal her weight which would account for the baggy coat as well.

:previous: Or it could just be that it is in fashion at the moment. :flowers:

Very odd and miserable look and these huge pockets...:ermm: I agree, the fascinator looks just silly. I only like the shoes, she always wears elegant heels.

Bright blue jacket with black skirt is looking very beautiful.

Beatrice has become so slender and fit, she should always wear bikinis!! I'd also like to thank Dbarn67 for introducing this blog to us - it seems very informative! :flowers:

It's a great outfit on Beatrice. I really love the color of her jacket too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom