Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3rd dress is the most beautiful and quite classy IMO. I dislike the first floral one - it would look awful on any woman. ;)

I agree the 3rd is the best one, but they are all fine for the beach.

Princess Beatrice in St. Tropez
Flower dress I have to say I find this dress a bit odd. Doesn't suit her much.
White dress 1
White dress 2 I just love those two dresses on her although the second one seems to be a bit transparent.

Good to see that there is a consensus here about the 3rd dress - probably one of the best dresses I have seen on B on date!

The third dress is lovely. I love her gold shoes!

The Duke of York and his daughters Princess Eugenie (left) and Princess Beatrice board the Hebridean Princess in Stornoway, as they begin a holiday with Britain's Queen Elizabeth II and other family members, around the Western Isles.

Pic ** Pic

They look very nice. Very business-like outfits for a holiday trip with the Queen.

Though Beatrice looks like a stewardess I quite like her outfit. Eugenie's favorite color at the moment is black, huh? ;)

Beatrice does look like a stewardess.
The outfits are really bland. I guess they're supposed to be that way.

Beatrice looks like she's the queens waiter not granddaughter! other than that I like her style.

The Duke of York and his daughters Princess Eugenie (left) and Princess Beatrice board the Hebridean Princess in Stornoway, as they begin a holiday with Britain's Queen Elizabeth II and other family members, around the Western Isles.

Pic ** Pic

Here they are, maybe the most beautiful princesses in the world. I can assure you Their Highnesses know about fashion better than anyone. They love to give a modern twist to their outfits. They look so fresh and young, simply wonderful!:flowers:

Pic ** Pic

Nothing original, they both look like school girls in uniform.

Disembarking from the Heberdian Princess.
http://i26.tinypic.com/264kism.jpg

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Beatrice disembarking, you can just see her on the right.

Last edited by a moderator:
They both look much improved, especially Beatrice but I wish they would wear even slightly longer skirts. I can only suppose that their mother thinks they look great.

How lovely to see all the family together. :)

Prince Andrew has two very attractive young ladies on his hands, but I confess thus far Princess Beatrice is the one that sticks out for me with her mother's gorgeous thick rich red Pre-Raphaelite style hair, big blue eyes the color of the ocean, porcelain complexion (when she's not getting a tan), and her father's very fine aristocratic featues. Her younger sister is lovely as well, taking after her mother in looks but having her father's coloring. Leastways, that's the way I view these two.

I look forward to seeing how they handle their station in life, and what they do with it, especially after graduation and beyond. Right now they add that youthful colorful spark, especially when it comes to fashion. :flowers:

The dress could be a bit longer, but so far one of her better outfits. Actually she looks nice!

Why do they think they must top every outfit with a jacket?

Fascinator overkill ?- the daughters look okay but I'm not a fan of Sarah's ensemble.

I'm not keen on Beatrice's outfit that she has worn to this years Trooping The Color. But compared to her mother's fashion disaster it's totally decent. ;) Her hair looks messy, though.
I like Eugenie's outfit, I believe she wore it to Ascot, right? Love her in pink.

Can I just say that I am NO fan of the fascinator. Whenever the Yorks wear these they totally distract from the dress.

I agree, Zonk. I like fascinators, but both Eugenie & Beatrice don't seem to be able to use them in a flattering way.

I'm not keen on fascinators in general. I prefer a good ole hat any day over a fascinator.
A hat just looks better imo.

I like Beatrice's outfit, even the fascinator, a lot and I'm glad she recycled it! I can't see Eugenie here. Fuchsia suits her and the shoes are elegant, but her fascinator looks weird. Wish we could have better photos!

Fascinator aside...I love the dresses that both York girls wore. I just wish Beatrice would have worn different shoes. Her sandals look to casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom