Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue coat and scrappy shoes are not. But the overpriced nightie dress doesn’t go with the shoes and the hat doesn’t really go with anything.

The Vampire's Wife is owned by Nick Cave’s wife. I assume hence the name and I’m guessing also the reason why her ugly dresses have flooded the red carpets in the past couple of months. She has connections and the stylists are pushing them.

The style of her clothes, the old fashioned floral prints with the ruffed hems, is scary enough popular now. Many designers are going for such a trend. Vampire wife has been suggested as a more affordable option for people wanting to emulate Kate if you can't afford the likes of Erdem. And to be honest, looking at her designs, I'd expect Kate and not Beatrice in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Dear Fashion Fairies...please help this young woman. NOW. AT ONCE.

Sincerely and gratefully,

Moonmaiden23:ohmy::ermm:

Beatrice attended Centrepoint's 50th Anniversary Gala this evening, November 13:

** Full view **

No sign of the fashion fairy dispensing her gifts yet then.

Eugenie attended an Elephant Family charity dinner in London yesterday:

** Full view **

And Beatrice visited a private member's club in Mayfair - no good photos yet:

** Full view **

Princess Beatrice seen leaving Fayre of St James Christmas Carol Concert held at St James's Church on 26 November in London

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...n-leaving-of-picture-id1190263392?s=2048x2048

On 3 December Princess Beatrice attend the annual NAEF Ethiopia Christmas Carol Concert, Carols by Candlelight, held at St Luke’s Church in aid of St. George’s School, Ethiopia.

https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=ea8c3f19d32623a05df6fbc8d4bc13ad&oe=5E703F56
https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=d3e9f5cbc9cd3496bb2467dec80b4b69&oe=5E8947CC

:previous: I love both the color and the cut, very elegant.?

Beautiful cut and color I agree. Suits her :flowers:

Her coat from St James concert looks lovely, color wise at least as well. Need better photo for cut.

A perfect colour for her and it looks to be a very nice and flattering style.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie arrivng at Evgeny Lebvedev's Christmas Party on December 13:

** Beatrice ** Eugenie **

I quite like Bea's coat, my favorite so far today. Lovely simple look. And can't believe I am saying this, but I even like her head piece. My best dressed so far.

I can't see enough of Eugenie to make much comment. Plain nothing exciting black coat. Not sure like the headpiece.

Love Beatrice's head piece, a delicate handband.

Last edited:
I quite like Bea's coat, my favorite so far today. Lovely simple look. And can't believe I am saying this, but I even like her head piece. My best dressed so far.

I can't see enough of Eugenie to make much comment. Plain nothing exciting black coat. Not sure like the headpiece.

I feel the same ! On paper i would dislike that head band but Beatrice makes it work. She looks very elegant.?

I agree that Beatrice’s coat is lovely. I’m not totally sold on the headband, but it’s okay. Not so keen on Eugenie’s coat but quite liked the hat. The outfit could have done with a pop of colour.

I like Beatrice's coat style but not the color, it does nothing for her. The headband is okay...not my favorite.

Love Eugenie's blue coat her shoes and her hat is nice.

LaRae

I think the both look good. i wish Bea had worn tall boots the ankle boots don't look good with the coat.

I like the coat too, but can't admire those headbands.
Also, why that color? If she must wear a headband, why not one that better coordinates with the coat?

Still, it isn't a bad look.

They both look very nice, especially Beatrice with the camels hair coat. Her little boots looks a bit worn, however

Both lovely wintry looks from Beatrice and Eugenie; though I think Eugenie's outfit is my favourite - Beatrice's rather odd fascinator looks somewhat out of place.

Not a fan of black thick tights with high heels but otherwise cute red dress and the jacket livens it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom