Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Lovin' this look although their outfits don't seem compatible with each other. And yes, Edoardo looks adorable.

This pumps made a come back after a day. Cool

The whole look is not so much flattering like unlike her recent looks. But lovely to see the Princess.

Breathtaking! Lovely dress. Green really looks good on her.

It's a pretty dress on Eugenie, but that's a lot of cleavage for an event at an abbey.

She looks wonderful and the green looks fabulous on her.

That dress is divine. I wish I could buy it!

Absolutely stunning. Her perfect style of dress. She should purchase many more same cut in tons of different materials. Not many have such a great "hourglass figure" that isn't part plastic.

I absolutely adore this whole look! She looks absolutely fabulous, the color is perfect for her....definitely a winner!

I don't normally pay much attention to the Yorkettes but Princess Eugenie looked lovely today.

It's a pretty dress on Eugenie, but that's a lot of cleavage for an event at an abbey.

I thought the same - otherwise, though, this is a gorgeous dress for Eugenie and I hope to see it again at a different event!

Beautiful green dress. It looks so good on her. This style really suits her.

Stunning dress for Princess Eugenie, but I agree that there is too much cleavage for an event at Westminster Abbey.

Absolutely stunning. Her perfect style of dress. She should purchase many more same cut in tons of different materials. Not many have such a great "hourglass figure" that isn't part plastic.
Yes, both Beatrice and Eugenie have "hourglass" figures and this gorgeous green looks wonderful on Eugenie. As to the bustline, both girls inherited that from QEQM as did the Queen and Princess Margaret.

While you can see cleavage, unlike celebrities, her girls aren't making a break for it but are perfectly corralled. There is nothing vulgar about it and if you raised the neckline so absolutely no cleavage is showing she'd be wearing very unflattering high necks.

I think that was an issue for both girls growing up and they did not embrace their own bodies, thanks in part to the unrelenting media body shaming and so they tried to disguise their gorgeous hourglass figures by wearing very unflattering clothes.

When Catherine arrived in 2011 with her slim, almost willowy figure, the York girls were mercilessly ridiculed for their fashion faux pas as they strived to dress more like Catherine. Now, they have embraced who they are and we get to see gorgeous dresses like this and her gorgeous wedding dress. What's not to love.

I agree with MARG. The dress was a smidgen more bold than I would have expected at the Abbey, but who cares, that style of dress looks great on her. The high-necked sleeveless dresses she has favored in recent times don't do her any favors.

Stunning dress for Princess Eugenie, but I agree that there is too much cleavage for an event at Westminster Abbey.

It seemed to be more of a meeting event that happened to be at the Abbey. It didn't necessarily seem to have a church service component.
And Eugenie's dress really covered everything important--she just is blessed with a generous bust. (I also really like that dress, in general and on her.)

Last edited:
Very flattering dress.
A bit low-cut for the Abbey, but otherwise, it's a keeper!

Green really suits her. This style flatter her figure and shows her hourglass figure to perfection. Also lovely hairstyle. Great summery look!

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom