Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes same dress as Sophie!

LaRae

Same dress as MM of Norway. That dress is popular among the royal ladies, doesn't it?

Nice head wears. I think kokoshniks suits Beatrice while boaters flatters Eugenie. Their embellishments are similar, coincidence or matching outfits:D.

It would’ve been slightly awkward had Sophie repeated hers again today. :lol: but I would’ve had a good laugh as I’m sure they would’ve as well.

It would’ve been slightly awkward had Sophie repeated hers again today. :lol: but I would’ve had a good laugh as I’m sure they would’ve as well.

Yep! I never would have thought Sophie and Beatrice would have the same dress! Lol

Both girls looked lovely today.

They both look lovely today.

I quite like Beatrice's dress. Thankfully Sophie didn't wear it again :D I even surprisingly like her headpiece. Okay still not a fan of those, but better then many of the headpieces we see at this event.

Eugenie looks pretty as well. I like the color and even the pattern. :flowers:

Eugenie looks lovely, doesn’t Sophie have that same dress Beatrice is wearing?

Well spotted had thought I had seen it before but couldn't recall .

Both of the York Princesses looked lovely today.

Is it possible that Princess Beatrice borrowed the dress from the Countess?

Completely different body shapes so it had to have been altered quite a bit.

I guess anything's possible.
But Beatrice has such an extensive wardrobe, I can't see why she'd need to borrow anything.

Princess Beatrice with a nice blouse and skirt combination at the Children's charity Challengers' Guildford Centre today, June 12:

** Pic **

For a Pitch@Palace event later today she changed into a nice black and white dress:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:

Princess Beatrice with a nice blouse and skirt combination at the Children's charity Challengers' Guildford Centre today, June 12:

** Pic **

For a Pitch@Palace event later today she changed into a nice black and white dress:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Looks like she brought her boyfriend with her to the BP event.

Both looks are nice on Beatrice though I particularly like her skirt from her first outfit.

Not liking the shoes. The mac is okay but a brighter colour would have been better especially for the children.

Love the purse! Not a fan of the shoes.

LaRae

I really dislike Beatrice’s hat style. I don’t like the style anyway, but I don’t think it flatters her either.

Both dresses are nice, though I prefer Eugenie’s.

I like the color combination on Eugenie. But I thought Ascot required bigger hats?

Beatrice should let the lace go. And that blue really isn't her color.

I feel like the York sisters are so much better suited for more deep rich colors. Maybe it's because of the cool undertone of their skin.

Beatrice is my favourite, I don’t like the tassel on the hat but I love the hat itself.

I adore the boldness of the colour combinations Eugenie has chosen but I don’t think they work for me.

I like the color combination on Eugenie. But I thought Ascot required bigger hats?

This is the guidelines for the royal enclosure;
“Hats should be worn; however a headpiece which has a solid base of 4 inches (10cm) or more in diameter is acceptable as an alternative to a hat. Fascinators are not permitted.”

I’ll just come out and say it, the seems on Eugenie’s dress are really unfortunate. I really thought her nipples were showing. Otherwise it’s a lovely dress. Bea’s dress isn’t my thing. I never liked too much lace. It looks nice on her though and it’s a lovely colour.

I actually really like both dresses, despite agreeing richer colours work better for them, hough not the hats.

I’ll just come out and say it, the seems on Eugenie’s dress are really unfortunate. I really thought her nipples were showing. Otherwise it’s a lovely dress. Bea’s dress isn’t my thing. I never liked too much lace. It looks nice on her though and it’s a lovely colour.

I thought the same thing. Not a good look for Eugenie at all.
The color of Beatrice's was lovely, but it did seem like a bit too much.

Neither look is wowing me, but they both look really nice.

After looking at the second photo, I think the color of Eugenie's hat is really unfortunate. The first one had the light reflecting off of it, which made it look like a bright yellow. But it seems to be a more mustard yellow, which doesn't go nearly as well with the teal.

And after seeing another photo of Beatrice's dress, I just don't understand why designers won't add more buttons when they design a dress like this. While it might not to be obvious when they are walking, photos freezes moments and it end up showing a lot more of their inner thigh than anyone need to see. And unfortunately, it's also not as tasteful as a side slit. I think Kate had the same problem with one of her dresses recently. It's one thing to have a high side slit, it's quite another to have it down the middle.

Last edited:
The dress colour is lovely on Eugenie but the style doesn't suit her shape & whoever constructed it has no idea how to make nipple-free darts.

Beatrice's dress looked very comfortable, and had an appealing crispness to it. I thought it was a bit too casual for the occasion. I wasn't crazy about the hat or the studded shoes.

Eugenie's dress, with its fitted sleeveless top and full skirt is by now a go-to design for her. She must feel comfortable with that silhouette. The small hat was very practical choice, considering the hugs and kisses she was getting!

As usual, they both found a way to look dowdy. Sorry, they have money and they must have a mirror somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom