Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like her dress last night and this dress should be switched. The dress last night would probably look better under the sunlight and look summery.

But I do think this is a very good color and cut on Beatrice.

Navy seemed to be the most popular color last night w/ Sophie, Louise, and Meghan opting for navy. At least by choosing purple Beatrice avoided the inevitable comparisons w/ Meghan’s navy cape dress.

Wow, Beatrice looks stunning! Such a gorgeous dress - agree, would've been perfect for last night.

:previous: Beatrice looks perfectly fine for a meal out.

Yes, she looks lovely and sophisticated. But I know we would all love to see her in colors, shades of green and turquoise, orangey tones, rust, maybe a rich but non shiny gold. Anything but black, please.

It's not a tiara.

LaRae

Met gala is not a tiara event. Furthermore I noticed that many ladies worn headpieces or head jewellery, at the theme was religion, they worn headpieces like a cardinal or excessive high emperor or Patriarch Crowns. But real tiaras worn by real Royals, definitely not

I love the bright color and style of the Met Gala dress. I know many others aren't fans, but I think she looks beautiful.

I love her look in the purple dress. The only thing thats a bit odd in my eyes is the heavy make up on her eyes.

:previous:

Same here, I would have preferred a lighter makeup.

Two days earlier Beatrice was seen in a much more casual look ;)

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I like the dress. I thought the cut was extremely flattering on Beatrice. Just not her hair and hair piece.

:previous:

Same here, I would have preferred a lighter makeup.

Two days earlier Beatrice was seen in a much more casual look ;)

I think she looks sooooooo much better in pastels than in jewel tones and black. She's not blond, but English rose colors suit her. This chamber color is great on her.

I love both the short/long floral dress and the Met purple dress. Not so fussed on the denim attire!

Beatrice wore a lovely dark blue dress with flower embroideries at the Beulah Flagship Store Launch in London today, May 16:

** Full view **

Iceflower I get 'access denied' when I click the link.

LaRae

Iceflower I get 'access denied' when I click the link.

LaRae

That often happens with gettyimages links, you either have to reload the link with your browser's reload button or you have to mark the whole link and press Enter. Try it out first for future similar problems and in case the two solutions don't work for you at all, here it is again :flowers:

I always brace myself before clicking on a link to a photo of Beatrice because I never know if it's going to be awful or not. This is wonderful, one of her best looks in a long, long time, dress and shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom