Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I love the colour and the skirt of the dress! But it is clear that she is wearing a corset and or a push up bra. The breast area seems to be too tight!

I suspect you're right about it being a flash issue. One of those things that's hard to predict and can cause all kinds of unexpected effects. Anyone else remember some years ago when the complexion blurring powders first came out, and a lot of women, including the Queen, were photographed with what looked like white smudges all over their faces?

Posen dress is lovely but for some reason like you’ve all said it is like armour the front bit .... reminds me of a super hero costume

The "armour" effect may be because of the lighting.

And, like Pranter, I need to see that ears-of-wheat slide!

I love the length and colour, but hate the style across the chest. Looks like she’s wearing armour to me.

Something tells me is doesn’t have a back ;)

From the look of the shoulders, likely has a low back like the day dress.

According to the designer, it has a cape like effect. There is a third rose in the back for the cape part.

https://people.com/royals/princess-eugenies-second-wedding-dress-evening-reception/

Looking at old photos must say my ranking of British royal dressses stays the same for both day and evening.

Eugenie runaway winner both day and evening looks.

Last edited:
Eugenie looked stunning in both dresses.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom