Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love these fashion forums - everyone makes rather negatve comments about two perfectly respectable young ladies and it leaves me wondering whether in fact half the people here are secret anti-royalists and have forgotten to look at their own wardrobes! Walk down any street today and you will see that an awful lot of young women today are wearing utter rubbish thrown together haphazardly from a myriad of cheap unispiring high street chains. Worse still rather too many of them seem to think it is ok to compliment the overall effect by applying copious amounts of skyblue eyeshadow badly applied with black mascara to within an inch or their lives. For all the fashion magazines, tv programmes and "latest looks" to hit the streets every season, never has there been an age in history when young women have be so badly let down by designers and the bad advice given by fashion editors who have done nothing less that turn a generation of young folk into clones. And so going back to Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, I believe that their fashion sense is quite unique and stands out from the ordinary crowd. Their styles compliment each other and could even be described as being quite bohemian, eccentric at times. But above all, they are styles that are not bland or boring or inconsequential. B & E are instantly recognisable in family photos and at events and I think that says it all!

I do love these fashion forums - everyone makes rather negatve comments about two perfectly respectable young ladies and it leaves me wondering whether in fact half the people here are secret anti-royalists and have forgotten to look at their own wardrobes! Walk down any street today and you will see that an awful lot of young women today are wearing utter rubbish thrown together haphazardly from a myriad of cheap unispiring high street chains.!

All of this may be true but remember the Princesses have more money than the young girls walking down the street doing the best they can on their wages, buying from the chain stores. Also most of these young girls are not announcing to the world that they are thinking about a career in fashion. It is not anti-royal to find that the two young Princesses dress very badly, whereas the young girls throw together haphazardly, pieces that they bought at the prices they could afford, the Princesses seem to throw together very expensive pieces and make, most of the time, a hash of it. It is not anti-royal to want, or perhaps expect royal princesses to dress better than these two.

I like Eugenie's coat. The pattern is very youthful, yet elegant. I also like the beret. It looks very soft and warm.

I think both Beatrice and Eugenie dressed amazingly this christmas. I particularly liked Eugenie's outfit on the 28th December. Indeed, I know Zara's style was praised as standing out- but I believe the York girls were dressed far more stylish and suitable.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie attend the unveiling of a new statue of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother on the Mall on February 24, 2009 in London, England.
Zimbio
Zimbio

I like their hats, but I agree with Dazzling. Their skirts are too short.

I like their hats, but I agree with Dazzling. Their skirts are too short.

If the hats are looked at on a stand-alone-basis, I agree. However, a white or off-white hat combined with dark clothes does not work IMHO :flowers: Eugenie's choice was better.

Otherwise I agree with the too short skirts.

Eugenie looks great (yes, skirt's a bit short, but not disastrously so, she is very young too), but yet again Beatrice gets it wrong. I think I've pinned it down - everything she wears is actually nice, but she puts it all together in the most haphazard format. That jacket should have been work with a plain dark skirt and a complementary hat. Come one - someone get the girl a stylist!

Far too short of skirts for the event they were attending - generally awful

yesterday at the unveiling eugenie is wearing the hat that Beatrice wore at christmas 2008

I like Beatrice's dress, but Eugenie's is way too short. It does look like she is just wearing a top. It is a very awkward look.

yes beatrice does look well at the Cavilli party - but sarah is awful she needs to catch her self on as she is nearly 50 and dresses far too much like her teenage daughters

I think they all look fab - Euge has good legs, and heck she's young enough for a short one. Bea has gone for a fussy take on the LBD, but still good, and Fergie - well I applaud her for knocking 50 and looking better than ever. She's in fine shape. They look like sisters rather than mother and daughters, which I think lots of women would be green with envy at!

What is this?An ugliness competition?They look horrible,where is the police? :whistling:

Oh come on... That's a bit harsh! Even if you don't like the outfits - they aren't exactly minging! Mind, I'm sure there are plenty of others we could think of for that particular competition ;-) That's not an invitation to nominate....

First of all thanks to Iceflower who posted these pics in the current events discussion of Sarah :flowers:

Beatrice ... is she wearing a blue potato sack????:ROFLMAO::ohmy:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2jd5oh0.jpg
The Milano outfits was at least IMHO ravishing in relation to this one.

And here comes Eugenie http://i42.tinypic.com/289ya05.jpg nice dress, new hair-cut? It looks shorter. However, I would have chosen different shoes. Also it looks more like a summer dress ... must have been chilly, but the three ladies obviously don't mind.

All my personal views of course :flowers:

Oh GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatrice looks horrible, the color is too bright, the dress has no shape. It looks like she said "What if I just throw 10 yards of fabric, and tied it around my waist???"

Eugene... I agree with Avicenna that it looks like a summer dress, so it would have been lovely to see her wearing on the summer during the day and wearing a decent bra that pushes up things rather than down. Look at her boobs they look like she is 81 not 18. And why on earth did she put them on with those hideous biker shoes????.

I'm under the impression they try to look chic and totally in, like something right out of gossip girl. But they forget that their body shape is not the one of a model, that there are things called seasons (technically it is still winter) and that granny is the QUEEN and that they shouldn't dress so tacky

I never thought I would say this, but Fergie is the best dressed of the pack

Really, the Disaster Triplets!
Maybe they should all shop at Top Shop instead of mangling these designer duds which hang on their bodies like ill-fitting - but expensive! - dish rags.
Beatrice needs to forgo the too short dresses with the short puffed sleeves. She is a student at a fashion college and she has not learned a thing!
I think that Eugenie follows her big sister. I think that once she has matured, Eugenie will turn out to be the most fashionable one of the bunch.
As for Mummy Sarah, she has her chest all plumped up and on display. She is a striking woman with no taste and needs a firm hand to guide her fashion-wise. She tries to look like the sexy siren and that is not her style at all. She doesn't have the penache to carry ir off.

Eugenie's dress is nice and Beatrice's shoes are nice but that is it - and Fergie is awful again
Beatrice and Eugenie have a Marilyn moment at The Young Victoria premiere as windy weather ruffles their dresses | Mail Online

Aside from the wind wreaking havoc with their dresses, I must say that this is a vast improvement from their previous outifts. Eugenie's dress is very pretty (although, it still seems to be a bit too short), and Beatrice looks very nice in that particular shade of blue. These two princesses still need to consider slightly longer hemlines, though.

:previous: What?Why?Where? :eek: Sorry,I'm trying to ask:Who is a student at a fashion college? :shock: Oh,no,noooooooooo!!Is she going to influence the fashion trends in the future? I'm leaving this planet,that's it :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom