Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the jacket it looks pretty buttoned and strict.
But it's very elegant.

Very nice and elegant look. I like the top especially.

I like the top minus the jacket, & especially like Stephanie's choice to wear her hair up at recent events.

Princess Stephanie at the Fight Aids Gala in Monaco, yesterday evening, December 1st.

I'm a bit disappointed, the other day she has been dressed that lovely, but this outfit
- black pants, leather jacket and shiny blouse - is not the best look for a gala evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Ok, for this occasion it maybe not appropriate. But I like it very much!

I like the outfit and the hairdo of princess Stephanie. She had very beautiful blue eyes,

It's not a bad outfit, just not appropriate for a gala. She looks sad or is it my idea?

Princess Stephanie at the Humanitary Associations Night in Monaco on November 30,
wearing a very nice top and a black skirt. I like it better without the black jacket.

** Full view ** Upper part with a black jacket ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

Nice outfit - the dress is particularly pretty. It's an elegant outfit and a nice hairdo for a change!

Princess Stephanie at the Fight Aids Gala in Monaco, yesterday evening, December 1st.

I'm a bit disappointed, the other day she has been dressed that lovely, but this outfit
- black pants, leather jacket and shiny blouse - is not the best look for a gala evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

As much as I like Stephanie, this outfit doesn't do it for me at all.

I really liked the black & white skirt outfit.
The second pant outfit is okay too. Like the blouse.

i would have like it if she wore a corsett top in the same color and with the same pant and jacket..she could diffently rock that look..imo

A typical simple but comfortable winter outfit for Princess Stephanie today at a Christmas gift
distribution in Monaco - grey and black and a nice scarf - she's worn similar outfits at such
events during the last years.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

A typical simple but comfortable winter outfit for Princess Stephanie today at a Christmas gift
distribution in Monaco - grey and black and a nice scarf - she's worn similar outfits at such
events during the last years.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I love this outfit, and want those pants! Looks suitable for cold weather, and she can easily do the task she's there to do, hand out the bags. A nice "working royal" choice.

Nice suit and scarf. She is well covered , must be cold in Monaco.

She looks great. I like her outfit very much!

I like Princess Stephanie's attire- thought she looked chic & "edgy"-Fits her persona!

A little sensation!

Princess Stephanie for the first time ever has posed with her two daughters for some official portraits!

They were taken by Frederic Nebinger and will be published in French magazine Gala this week together
with an interview about the coming circus festival.

Wonderful pics and so great that she finally did it! ??

** Pic ** Cover ** Inside article**

** Exclu- Stéphanie de Monaco pose avec ses filles dans Gala ** translation **

Stephanie's hair is looking very glossy and groomed lately. I very much liked her appearance at the closing gala of the circus festival.
Zimbio
pic 1 pic 2

On May 30 Princess Stephanie and Pauline have been in Kiev, Ukraine and visited the Kobzov circus. You can enlarge the
pics, but the watermarks are quite huge:

** unian.net: Princess Stephanie again visited Kiev **

During their stay they've stayed at the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. A nice pic has been put on the hotel's facebook page:

** Pic ** source **

Extraordinary look for Princess Stephanie at the Fight AIDS Monaco Gala in Monaco on July 9, 2012. The motto was "Fiesta" and the dress code was "Gypsy", so I think she made the perfect choice for that :)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Stephanie at the National Day celebrations in Monaco today, November 19 - such a nice dress for her, if only she had done sometime different with her hair...

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

This is a very elegant outfit for Stephanie. I agree about the hair and wish she'd worn a hat, but otherwise this was my favourite attire of the three princesses.

Princess Stéphanie easily best dressed on Monaco National Day.
The coat dress is perfectly tailored and structured, classic with a fresh twist; pity that she chose to go without hat as she always does, but the outfit itself is very pretty and elegant indeed.
Interesting that over the past few years, Stéphanie has actually become very good at formal daywear; IMHO she's frequently much more appropriately dressed than her sister or sister-in-law at official day events.

Love it, she looks very elegant.

Her outfit is very nice. But wow, has the sun done a number on her features. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom