Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph's dress was just awful. Sorry to say but it looked cheap IMO.

The bottom reminded me of dresses both Stephanie and Caroline wore at the end of the 80's (short skirt with trail).
The top is not good IMO.
In general I think she dresses way to young for her age. And big boobs don't go with her body type.
Trinny and Susannah should pay her a visit :ROFLMAO:

It's too bad she doesn't realize that you can show off your figure without letting it all hang out.. with the right design. She looks cheap.

Does anybody suppose or ever understand what this girl has endured throughout her lifetime?Does anybody ever stop to think that Steph may actually be in "shock" since her brother's announcement to marry at this stage of the life?Steph has deterorated recently.Perhaps her lack of a fashion sense has nothing to do with being tawdry or vulgar but a bit of post traumatic stress disorder at what is happening around her.It cannot be easy. PA was a confirmed bachelor and Steph was always close to him and Rainier.It cannot be easy being alone from now on? Her dress screams out "transformation and confusion" because she is a Princess and she knows better.Steph is extreme again in behaviours reflected in her clothes. Not a good sign.I just pray she finds love and has peace.Then it will reflect in her style and clothes and the love for Monaco & the people of Monaco that can never be diminished.
Deo Juavnte

No need to be so dramatic. Princess Stephanie chose to wear a dress from a designer she has worn MANY other dresses from- if you look on this designer's website, you'll see numerous dresses that many of us would not choose for a princess to wear.

Post traumatic stress disorder?! Please! There is nothing about Albert's engagement that would have been a shock to his family. Charlene has been transitioning into royal life for several years- no doubt, with his family aware of their plans to marry LONG before the public did! There is no way that this dress is a cry for help or a sign of mental stress. Stephanie wears clothing that is risque and revealing- that's simply her style. This dress is consistent with many things she has worn in the past and likely, many more things she will wear in the future. As I said in an earlier post- her fashion choices are in no way, a reflection of her character.

There's really no need to read so dramatically into these things.

Princess Stephanie and Camille pictured yesterday, October 26, during
an autumn holiday on their holiday island in the Indian Ocean.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

First pics of this year's No Finish Line event!

Princess Stephanie poses near competitors on November 20, 2010 prior to
giving the start of the "No Finish Line" pedestrian race in Monaco. Every
kilometer completed will raise 1,00 Euro for the Children & Future charity.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Princess Stephanie has handed out Christmas presents to older people at a
retirement home in Cap d'Ail, today, December 14, 2010. As always many
wonderful interactions!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga gallery **

On Wednesday, June 1st, Stephanie received a cheque for Fight Aids Monaco from Giancarlo
Bizzio of the World Champions Club in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:

It's been the annual visit to the maternity of the Princess Grace Hospital either Princess Caroline
or Princess Stephanie make, it has taken place on June 8.

Here are a few bigger pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

On June 7, Princess Stephanie made one of her radio shows for her association at the Television
Festival in Monaco. Among the guests she received have been French TV presenter, actor and
reporter Bernard Montiel and actor Patrick Duffy. I couldn't find any bigger versions, therefore
I've made a little montage.

** Fight Aids Monaco radio show, June 7 **

German magazine "aktuelle" has some rare new pics of Princess Stephanie at the dog training - hard to say who had more fun ;)

** Stephanie - June 2011 **

July 1, 2011 - Princess Stephanie at Prince Albert's civil wedding celebration in a lovely lilac/silver outfit.

Overall she looked really good which is rare IMO. The color is great and the outfit is very flattering. I quite like lace bolero and her hair pulled all up.

Full view ** Close up

July 1, 2011 - Princess Stephanie at Prince Albert's civil wedding celebration in a lovely lilac/silver outfit.

Overall she looked really good which is rare IMO. The color is great and the outfit is very flattering. I quite like lace bolero and her hair pulled all up.

Full view ** Close up

Very typical dress for a mediterrian wedding, she looks very happy for her brother. :)

She was the best dressed one. beautiful

I was expecting something really crazy or trashy and she gave me neither. She looked great. I have to agree with Mia mae that she was the bested dressed.

Now that makes four. Stephanie looked fantastic!

She looks really good, I thought that Caroline would be the elegant sister, but it was Stephanie for a change. Good for her. :)

What a handsome young man her son has turned out to be. And TALL!

Stephanie pleasantly surprised me this wedding weekend. She looked very pretty and dressed quite elegantly.

Stephanie looked great which is a surprise! I like the dress and bolero the colour suits her and her hair up looks elegant. Very nice.

Princess Stephanie attending the FightAids Monaco Summer Gala on July 13, 2011 in Monaco
wearing a short white summer dress - a 100% Stephanie dress ;) If you look at the second
pic only, you may think she was wearing a swimsuit ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

iceflower said:

Princess Stephanie attending the FightAids Monaco Summer Gala on July 13, 2011 in Monaco
wearing a short white summer dress - a 100% Stephanie dress ;) If you look at the second
pic only, you may think she was wearing a swimsuit ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very Stephanie, which in this case I don't mind. She actually looks pretty good albeit very orange.....and booby ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom