The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 05:33 AM
Administrator

Princess Stephanie has presented the four "new friends" - two goats and two Leonberger dogs - that now also live at Fonbonne:

** Pic ** mc: Quatre nouveaux amis à Fonbonne **

Old 11-19-2014, 05:34 AM
Courtier

IMO princess Stephanie looked polished today during Te Deum mass. Not so perfect as her sister but very elegant.

Old 11-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Posts about Princess Stephanie's lifestyle, smoking habits and her past have been deleted as off-topic! Please remember that this is a fashion thread!

Here's today's outfit zarat has mentioned above:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 11-19-2014, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quite a different look from Stephanie - I like it, but I wish she would soften the haircolour and style.

( All the Monaco ladies are in rather muted colours - I though this was an occasion for celebration)
Old 11-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Majesty

Stephanie was better dressed than the prevous years but still looked plain
Old 11-19-2014, 04:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie looked smart - I like the cut of the coat. I, too wish she would lighten her hair colour a little, adopt a less severe style and maybe even rediscover hats.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:42 AM
Nobility

The whole look is elegant.
I like her coat, nice cut and beautiful colors. I'm not sure about hairstyle. It's not bad, but I would have preferred something different. And I do not like such scrunchies.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:41 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm sorry to say, but Stephanie definitely has bad taste on dressing. When she was 18 years old (young and beautiful), she was dressed very minimal and sportish, so it was nice for this age.
Afterwards she started to dress very "disco", with strong shoulders and voluminous hair, but as she was still young and it was the fashion at this time, it was still acceptable. But since her 28ies she is always badly dressed, very young looking, half nude. She forgets that she is not 25 anymore, she is mother of kids in their 25ies... and this kind of outfits do not even suit to her actual, face, skin and body, and of course not at all to her rank.
Even when (rarely) she tries to be suitable and polished, she quite always fails. I do not understand how difficult could be for a woman with her financial power to have a haidresser, twice per week and to have a normal hairdo.... She looks always like if she jumped from bed, poor and without any help, she put a scrunch on her hair and she ran to work..And most of her dresses look like id she received them "second hand", from another woman, thinner and shorter, so everything to her is too tight and too short.
Sorry, I love Stephanie, she is an attaching and kind person, but since she decides to have official appearances, she should have some help.
Old 11-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Princess Stephanie, supported by Prince Albert, promoted the HIV 'Test in the city Monaco' today, November 24:

Lovely pics of brother and sister!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

** pm gallery: Main dans la main contre le Sida ** fb:Test in The City - 24 Novembre 2014 **

** monacomatin: VIDEO. Fight Aids: Stéphanie et Albert de Monaco au test de "dépistage minute" **

** mc: Plein succès pour "Test in The City"... et la Journée Mondiale de lutte contre le Sida continue ! **
Old 11-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Princess Stephanie and Prince Albert attended the presentation of this year's painted sheets marking World AIDS Day 2014 at the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco today, November 28.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery: Courtepointes 2014 - Vendredi 28 Novembre 2014 **
Old 12-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Administrator

This evening, December 1, the annual Fight Aids Monaco Auction Gala has taken place. Princess Stephanie was accompanied by Prince Albert this time:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
Old 02-22-2015, 02:19 AM
Administrator

On Thursday, February 19, this month's radio show has taken place:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **
Old 03-04-2015, 05:21 AM
Administrator

During her family holidays on Mauritius Princess Stephanie opened the renewed Casela World of Adventures park on February 26. She also agreed to become Patron of the park:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** mauritiustourism.tv video **

** Casela fb gallery: Official Launch of Casela World of Adventures **

** mc: S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie marraine du Casela World of Adventures sur l'Île Maurice **

** indian-ocean-times.com: Mauritius: Princess Stephanie of Monaco, sponsor of the animal park Casela **

Old 04-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Yesterday, March 31, it's been radio time for Princess Stephanie again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **
Old 04-14-2015, 02:26 AM
Administrator

The 6th edition of the "Test in the City" has taken place in Monaco yesterday, April 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery: 6e édition "Test in the City" **

** mc: Test in the City avec S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie **
Old 05-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

One of Stephanie's more polished appearances today at the Christening. Her hair looks great, that shade of blue really suits her although I would have preferred a slightly longer skirt and a slightly heel on her shoes (she seems to only wear flats nowadays so I wonder if she has a problem).
Incidentally, I thought Pauline looked a mess, as if she was going to a barbecue on the beach.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think its very simple dress for that official event.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
One of Stephanie's more polished appearances today at the Christening. Her hair looks great, that shade of blue really suits her although I would have preferred a slightly longer skirt and a slightly heel on her shoes (she seems to only wear flats nowadays so I wonder if she has a problem).
Incidentally, I thought Pauline looked a mess, as if she was going to a barbecue on the beach.

I totally agree with you Florestane, Stephanie's outfit was much appropriated for the occasion. The absence of heels made her look like a teenager though... Oh well, Stephanie will be Stephanie...
Old 05-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
I totally agree with you Florestane, Stephanie's outfit was much appropriated for the occasion. The absence of heels made her look like a teenager though... Oh well, Stephanie will be Stephanie...

I agree the lack of heels did make her look like a teenager , the dress suited her but would of been better if the length had been longer .. ..... But I do have a soft spot for Stephanie
Old 05-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Nobility

I liked Princess Stéphanie's dress today, this strong color really suits her but I agree, she should have worn high heels.

Also a hat would have not harm her. Fortunately she had the headband.
At Prince Albert's wedding, I found the fact that she did not wear a hat, disrespectful.

About Pauline and Camille:

I liked Pauline's outfit, it was simple yet very chic. Pity we didn't have many pictures of her from today.

We couldn't really see Camille's dress due to her shawl which aged her very much. Her look would have been more appropriate on her mother or her aunts.

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, princess stephanie, style