Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 3: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha. I can't always open twitter pics. Thanks for the clarification.

That link is great thanks, I can see the headband. Goodness I thought you were all going a bit potty. But it was just me. Ha ha.

As so often with Sofia, her outfit does not match the standard of the rest of the SRF ladies.
The gown is a fail, its almost painful to see the brooches/orders pull on the fabric, what a mess. She should know much better/seems not be getting any assistance/doesnt care about it.
But hey, it's a free country after all, and Sofia can make a fool of herself as much as she likes!

Same with the daytime outfit, the dress is ordinary and the headband a joke.

These young women who marry into Royal Families really need the services of a Good Stylist. Especially for the first few years. Makes a big difference.

Really like the pale blue dress...not sure about that shoe.

LaRae

I could be wrong but looks like a top and skirt.

The color is pretty but I find it a bit blah. It needs something to break it up. It it is separates, I'd have liked a different top with the skirt in different color. Or some accessories.

But definitely step in right direction after last night.

The banquet outfit is beautiful! I was expecting something horrible when reading the comments, but the overall look is actually very nice. Expressen gave her 5/5, but I think that's a bit generous, considering the fabric pulling problem with the orders and brooches. I think that's the reason why it may look too tight for some, I don't think it is. Hopefully she'll find a solution and reuses the outfit, the colour and the tailoring are very flattering for her.

Both the blue outfits are fine, nothing spectacular, but quite nice. I think the pale blue skirt would be more flattering if it was a tad shorter. The headband she wore yesterday is too plain. It reminds me of 1950's housewife style, I wear those kind of headbands myself at home sometimes. I don't have anything against headbands as long as they are somewhat impressive, like the pearl headband she wore at Alexander's christening.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom