Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia

Royal Highness
HRH Princess Pavlos has a wonderful sense of style. Her clothes are almost always very elegant and in soft, relatively muted colors that suit her. Just a couple of pics...

1. Wonderful deep greyish-blue, satin overcoat and what looks to be an elegant evening gown (does anyone have any pics of the gown itself?) from the wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark to Miss Alexandra Christina Manley in 1995...

2. Again, muted tones in the form of chiffon (gown I am presuming), soft pashmina, and satin evening shoes.... HRH Prince Pavlos isn't a bad accessory, either! ;)

3. HRH Princess Pavlos with Italian designer, Valentino...sea-blue-green satin, goddess gown...very Jackie Kennedy (especially the hair! not sure about that) The beading on the gown is wonderful...

4. HRH Princess Pavlos wearing the Diamond Fringe Tiara (of unknown origin) with pearls, lilac satin gown....from Corbis.com

5. ...with Prince Pavlos at a function....minky brown gown with hints of gold....

6. Pale pink satin and pashmina.... photo from: Rex Features

Attachments

• Wedding.jpg
    Wedding.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,886
  • Marie_Chantal.jpg
    Marie_Chantal.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,957
  • Marie_Chantal2.jpg
    Marie_Chantal2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5,131
  • MC.jpg
    MC.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,024
  • MC_browngown.jpg
    MC_browngown.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 848
  • MCSating.jpg
    MCSating.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,060
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Photo From: viewimages

2. MC's fantastic feather gown which she wore to a party celebrating Princess Alexia's engagement. :)

Attachments

• mc_blackgown.jpg
    mc_blackgown.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,701
  • mc_feathergown.jpg
    mc_feathergown.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,478
I think I have figured out how to do this. Let's give it a try.
I got this picture from the Miller Sisters Message Board. I don't know where they got it from so I can't give credit.

Attachments

• mc.jpg
    mc.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,174
M-C seems to like gowns with mink or fur trim.

Attachments

• mc1.jpg
    mc1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 798
1. I think this one came from a VOGUE magazine photo shoot, but I am not sure.

2. Preparing for a garden party?

3. Proud to be Greek: a family portrait. I read somewhere that this photo was the front of the family's Christmas cards last year.

Attachments

• GK_marie_chantal_505.jpg
    GK_marie_chantal_505.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 7,721
  • GK_marie_chantal_504.jpg
    GK_marie_chantal_504.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,301
  • GK_pavlos_family_100.jpg
    GK_pavlos_family_100.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,429
I think that Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece are the most glamorous royal couple in the world? What do you think?

from www.ibl.se

Attachments

• 720272_06.jpg
    720272_06.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,406
They are a very glamorous couple. MC is almost always gorgeously dressed, Pavlos is just incredibly handsome and they look good together. I wish MC would darken her hair a little. She is beginning to look washed out with her hair that blonde.

I think that Princess Rosario and Prince Kyril of Bulgaria are really glamorous. Rosario is lovely and he is very handsome.

I agree that they are a very glamorous couple....but what is up with Pavlos' outfit in the top picture (tight shirt, acid jeans, George Michael-looking)? :lol: It does not even go with her dress.

Marie Chantal always looks fantastic in my opinion, she dresses so beautifully.
I also agree with exactly what Julia said above. Marie Chantal & Pavlos are a very glamorous and beautiful couple as are Rosario & Kyril of Bulgaria, these are my two favourite couples in relation to style, they always look so fantastic everytime and perfect togethere.

I do like a lot of Marie Chantal's wardrobe for the most part. But she can dress a bit matronly at times. Too stuffy. Plus I would like to see her wear a bit more makeup. But she is my third favorite Princess behind Mary and Maxima.

At Fredrik´s and Mary´s wedding in Denmark, Marie-Chantal wore a wonderful lightblue chiffon-dress!She was pregnant and it was a very beautiful design by Valentino, of whom she seems to be a great fan. Has anybody a picture of it?

that blue dress looks beautiful but I havent seen anything that I could say "wow" yet....owell keep the pictures coming.

Well, what I can say about her style? Is it glamorous, I don't know. I would say it's normal (maybe becouse she is not normal wife of normal Crown Prince like other CPsses). Many years ago I don't like her. But for few last years I've change my opinion about her style (I like her -light blue on danish wedding, really nice.)

Marie-Chantal's style just seems to scream "look how much money i can spend". She's the kind of lady who you could imagine in a potato sack if it were expensive and exclusive enough.

I think MC has a lovely dress sense. Love her sense of style, but it is easy to hve a great sense of style with pots of money!!

i think there may be some bias against her because people know that -unlike many of the current cp's- she comes from an immensely wealthy family and can afford such clothes on her own.

I think she dresses well and if she likes luxury than so be it- she is a princesss after all we expect them to be glamorous

ksenia said:
i think there may be some bias against her because people know that -unlike many of the current cp's- she comes from an immensely wealthy family and can afford such clothes on her own.

I think she dresses well and if she likes luxury than so be it- she is a princesss after all we expect them to be glamorous

Yes, I have to agree. Anyway, she always looks great, and I think they are by far the best dressed royal couple. :cool:
There are a lot of glam princesses/queens but many of their partners don't always dress as well.

I agree with you Am I Bothered ,
that they are a striking looking couple and always look so smart and elegant. I heard Marie C has a children's shop in NY- do you know of this???:)

ksenia said:

Exactly. ;)

If I have a billionaire father, I am sure I will be much better dressed than her. :D

I think it's very laughable to call her a crown princess - or even princess as Greece is a republic.

She does not get it and loves to act the part of being a CP which is why she's getting my vote on the 'Most Annoying Royal' thread. :D

tabbitha said:
I agree with you Am I Bothered ,
that they are a striking looking couple and always look so smart and elegant. I heard Marie C has a children's shop in NY- do you know of this???:)

I don't know about the specific shop but a read an article in hello magazine quite some time ago. In it, she mentioned her designs of children's clothing, I think her children were wearing her designs in the pictures, I remember that they looked adorable!:D

She said that the clothes she designed weren't "grown up" as she likes children to dress like children and doesn't like the idea of children wearing clothes that are too grown up foe them.

hello, I have a question, I know Marie-Chantal is officially HRH Crownprincess Pavlos of Greece, but what about the Danish title, is she Princess Pavlos of Denmark or Princess Marie-Chantal of Denmark? and what about the fact that Crownprince Pavlos is also the Duke of Sparta, does this mean, that Marie-Chantal is also the Duchess of Sparta??

Princess Robijn said:
hello, I have a question, I know Marie-Chantal is officially HRH Crownprincess Pavlos of Greece, but what about the Danish title, is she Princess Pavlos of Denmark or Princess Marie-Chantal of Denmark? and what about the fact that Crownprince Pavlos is also the Duke of Sparta, does this mean, that Marie-Chantal is also the Duchess of Sparta??

Duke of Sparta???!!! LOL!!! :D:D:D

i dont think marie chantal is too bad she is a decent dresser and pavlos looks really handsome all the time. they are a very glamourous royal couple. I think the other crown princesses are too matronly. they dont show off their aerobized butts. enought some day they'll all be old and flabby and then there will be nothing to show off and Marie chantal is doing it now while she has the body to show off. you go girl.

Princess Robijn said:
Does anyone know??

well, she's is titled, as far as I'm aware, HRH Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, Princess Pavlos of Denmark.

Eliza said:
I think MC has a lovely dress sense. Love her sense of style, but it is easy to hve a great sense of style with pots of money!!

Indeed she does have style. But I would like to see some more substance from her. Maybe this year I should pay more attention toe the GRF than I have; maybe I'll begin to see the great work she has done for others.

Glittering Tiaras -- I think you might be disappointed if you are looking for reports on her "substantive" work. I don't think any of us knows - or is saying, if we know - if she does substantive work, outside of her job, or not. If it is done, I would suspect it is done quietly. More often she is seen with the jet-set crowd somewhere fashionable in the world.

Lucky for her.......what I wouldn't give to live the life she does.....even for one day.......imagine all the handbags and shoes one could buy....I think she is very stylish and one of my favourites.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom