Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit is great.....until you get to her shoes. Call me old fashioned, but I think she should've tried to match them to her purse more.

the purse is great any one konw the brand please

I like the shoes hate the dress and the long coat is too long IMO for her. But as I said in another thread her hair appears lighter and less yellow which is good and the generally she looks softer than in 2011 when I thought she was starting to look like mutton dressed up as lamb.

The dress looks nice but I don't like the coat and the shoes.

Princess Pavlos looked lovely. The Alaia dress, if I am not mistaken, favourably shows her figure off.

I like the outfit MUCH better without the coat. Something is off though, maybe its the choice in handbag?- it doesn't seem to relate to anything else going on (shape/color). I think the leapord booties were a risk, but I like them.

Wow, she looks great! Her hair is perfect and shiny, flattering makeup, beautifully cut nice and warm dress with interesting neckline and shiny bits. Terrible shoes and purse agree should match. And purse is way too big.

Dress looks nice esp. the neckline. Don't like the black tights (too much black) or the shoes. Agree her hair looks really good!

Oh, it's those ubiquitous shooties that can either complement your legs or cut them off at your ankle which is the case here. That hosiery is way too dark and the skirt too long so M-C's legs are very much shortened by both the hemline and the shooties. If she wore hosiery that blended better with the footwear, it would have created a bit longer look for her. And the purse and shoes should have matched, too.

Last edited:
Outfit 2 - love the colour of the hat. Outfit 3 - it seems rather tight around the behind and middles also the bottom ruffles look unnecessary however I never like the fishtail type dresses with ruffles.

I love both outfit 1 and 2.I love the purple hat.Outfit 3 is not favorite.It is too tight.

I love both outfit 1 and 2.I love the purple hat.Outfit 3 is not favorite.It is too tight.

Completely agree with you. Outfit 3 looks terrible, except for the wonderful tiara!

I agree again, Love 1 and 2. Gown is nice color and love the tiara but dress is too tight! I have been wishing for her to smile more for years.........

Beautiful tiara but unfortunately not the gown. Too tight and too many ruffles.

First outfit looks fine. Second outfit looks good except for the huge flower on the burgundy hat. Don't like the third outfit at all.

The first 2 outfits are okay but the third is too small and shows too much. No excuse for the latter IMO she has all the resources really just not good enough.

Outfit 1 = good.
Outfit 2 = sliding downhill a bit.
Outfit 3 = Where's the 'Wide Load' sign?

She used to be my favorite princess before Crown Princess Mary appeared on the scene. Her fashion choices in the last year or so have really been disappointing.

3rd outfit/evening - MC isn't tall enough to pull off ruffles at the bottom of the dress like that, it simply shortens her. The dress also looks a bit tight around the stomach area. The color is lovely though and I really like her fur cape. Make up is nice, I like the red lipstick on her.

Has anyone been able to ID the designer of her gown with ruffles without really seeing the bodice? Somehow, I think we've seen her wear this before, but can't recall where.

Outfit 1 very nice
Outfit 2 very nice
Outfit 3..I do not know. It has something ...too much. And the fabric needs ironing. I've seen her with better dresses.

I love the green velvet dress! This is one of her best looks yet!

Stunning gala dress, my favourite yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom