Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Marie Chantal is one of the most elegant princesses. I liked the wedding outfit. That shawl is absolutely gorgeous.

hermes, i so agree with you. The Miller sisters are phenomenal!! thousands of little crystals sounds so dreamlike to me, do you have a good picture of the shawl perhaps? i would like to buy it for my mother.

Would make a gr8 gift for Mother Dearest. i'll mail u a better pic soon. Many ladies chose Valentino that day, MC n' Letizia n' Rosario included. But my absolute fave was not a royal lady. Keira Chaplin wore a Gracian Valentino gown in a very bright mint green shade. Did u see her? That Irish beauty fascinates me,her gorgeous ginger hair reminds me of darling Fergie's. They all looked glorious,Keira being my dreamy god-material Muse!

January 26, 2011 - Attending a fashion show in Paris

Full look

Nots rue what statement she was going for with the leopard print boots & pinstripe pants. Though the jacket looked nice but didn't fit well IMO.

Is that her mother on the right side of the photo?

I like the top part, her necklaces - evil eye pendants are very cute IMO - and hair. I'm not too fond of these trousers and boots, very odd combination.:ermm:

Is that her mother on the right side of the photo?

Yes, that's her Mom, Chantal. Both of them attended the fashion show. There is a photo of the two of tem seated together in Hello magazine. Also, there are more photos of mother and daughter at gettyimages.com. Just search 'Marie Chantal'.
In this photo http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/108367410, both of them are carrying matching black crocodile skin Hermes Birking bags in different sizes. MC's is bigger.

Last edited:
March 24, 2011 - MC in a short dress with embroidery. Don't like the dress, it somehow does not flatter her at all. The hair style is boring.

Full view ** Close up

I agree Dazzling. The dress does not flatter her at all though the sleeves are pretty.

If the two lines down the bodice were eliminated, then the dress would look better.
Her hair is too much in her face.

Marie-Chantal's, Princess Pavlos, outfits were well-chosen and flatter her figure. A nude gala dress was softly feminine, whereas the Chanel dress was classic with modern touches. A whimsical headpiece complimented an overall look. I liked elegantly tousled hairstyles she opted for.

Last edited:
I loved both outfits. She is such an elegant woman and they are a beautiful couple.

Don't like the top of the beige dress. It looks too loose.
The dress at the wedding looked good.

MC's gray Chanel dress for the wedding was outstanding! For me the jury is still out on the hat, I can't make up my mind about it. The dress from the night before was good, not great, but not terrible. All in all, MC's style is really good and a bit unique.

She looked nice in the grey outfit at the wedding. Check out those platform shoes. It looks as though Letizia has set a trend as all the royal ladies (even Q. Sofia) has started wearing them.
The gown from the wedding dinner made her short frame look taller and slender.

Both the evening gown and the wedding outfit were outstanding choices. The gown was simple, yet elegant.

I agree the dress did nothing for her infact I thought it made her look somewhat matronly in it's shapelessness. Great care must be taken to look fresh, of course, but appropiate in terms of age and this is a telling pattern for Marie Chantal IMO. Her look was M&S not Chanel IMO.

I would love to see a photo of her at the reception she and Pavlos held at their home the night of the wedding. I hope one surfaces. Does anyone have a photo of the deep raspberry outfit she wore to the wedding of Prince Alexander of Liechenstein and Astrid Kohl in Salzburg in 2003? I've only seen one photo and it is not particularly good. The hat she wore looks interesting and I'm hoping to see more.

That hat was very Evita Peron like. It was a bit eccentric.This colour did not flatter her at all.

Marie-Chantal attending the birthday party of Princess Máxima on May 27 in Amsterdam, wearing a blouse
and a long skirt. I like the colours and cut, the only thing I dislike is that the fabric shows a bit through,
but that's quite popular this season..

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I don't like this look at all. It widens her and just isn't flattering to her figure.

I agree that the dress isn't exactly flattering for her body-type (I think she's too petite to pull off such a dress), but I really like it and MC looks fab!

Horrible totally horrible what is going on here doesn't she have enough time to shop? The colour is awful and the layering is cheap looking. IMO

It's terrible. Horizontal strips make a person look wider, and who wants that?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom