Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love, love, love it. Her daughter has grown into a real beauty as well and can be counted as one who can actually look good in shooties. She reminds me of MC's sisters.

*That's* Maria-Olympia?

It can't be!! She's still supposed to be a little girl!!

Talk about time flying. She's certainly grown into one heck of a beautiful young lady and so tall too.

Loved the look of both Royal ladies and adore MC's dress. That look wouldn't work w/most women, but MC pulls it off w/flare and grace.

Still can't get over how tall Maria Olympia now is. Sigh...

They both look very smart mother and daughter nice outing for them to share IMO

Marie Chantal elegant in black at a charity dinner in London on March 4, 2013:

** Full view **

Marie Chantal looked nice: simple and elegant.

IMO Marie Chantal one of the most elegant princesses ,, elegant outfit

Can't really see the dress but from what I see it is beautiful. Love the shoes with it.

Marie-Chantal wore a beautiful black dress and very dramatic hat to Margaret Thatcher's funeral yesterday. A little over the top for my taste although it looked great on her.

The Queen Attends Thatcher Funeral | Royal Hats

Im not too sure about the hat. I think if she wore it differently I wouldve liked it a bit better but it is a nice change to what she tends to wear.

The "hat" is totally unsuitable for a funeral.

She looks awful. Her face looks rather haggard.

I have to agree with the above opinions. Princess Palvlos failed to pull the hat off. The hat in question screams edgy trendy.

Last edited:
I thought she looked alright I mean it's a bit hard to look edgy at a funeral ..

I'm not sure why she'd WANT to look edgy at a funeral (especially a funeral as big and public as this one).

M-C does look a tad worse for wear, and I dislike the style of the fascinator and its unsuitability for the occasion to which it was worn. It resembles a transparent pincushion.

Last edited:
The hat is too flashy for a funeral... I had expected her to look more sober...Her dress is perfect for the occasion

I like this hat, the picture isn't very good as shes making some weird face, but she looks elegant IMO.

Im not too sure about the hat. I think if she wore it differently I wouldve liked it a bit better but it is a nice change to what she tends to wear.

I'm with you here Dazzling! I am not at all a fan of this hat what so ever. She sticks out like a sore thumb at an event where she should not e doing so. The hat itself is just too much!

Marie Chantal at the Alexandra Shulman and Vogue Dinner in honour of Michael Kors in London on April 25, 2013, wearing a glittering animal print dress:

** Full view *

That's a nice dress but I would have left the shell necklace at home. It's too casual for an evening look, more for wearing with a blouse and slacks, and just doesn't look good against the shiny fabric. Sometimes less is more.

Last edited:
The syle is beautiful the colour is "shiny" the necklace is awful and with all that shine I'm unsure wht she thought a long wooden horrible necklace would do wonders... IMO of course.

Last edited:

Marie Chantal at Gabrielle's Gala 2013 in London on May 2, 2013 - wearing a nice top and nice pants - I'm only not sure whether they work together or not:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom