Princess Michael of Kent's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Michael certainly knows how to dress very elegant. I love the simplicity of her jewels with the look:)

Not one of her best appearances ,very casual look for the normally chic Princess.

The ensemble is, shall we say, appropriate.

Princess Michael of Kent at the 12th St. Petersburg International Book Fair today, May 25, wearing a nice white combination:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent in one of her typical looks at Royal Ascot today, June 20:

** Full view **

This dress is just not flattering at all. Kind of like she's wearing a polka dotted sack. Thank goodness Prince Michael looks dashing.

Is it a repeat from the Trooping balcony?

She does wear a trapeze cut top oftenish. And I like a good polka dot.

:previous:

You are right! She wore it at Trooping the Colours as well, see here.

Here's what Princess Michael of Kent wore today, June 21, on the second day of Royal Ascot:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I preferred yesterday. She looks like she's going on a safari in the 1950s.

Princess Michael looks like she is wearing an old fashioned night gown... not a huge fan.

Princess Michael looks like she is wearing an old fashioned night gown... not a huge fan.

She admits to 72 - give her a break. Rumors are, they face money issues. She also almost always wears looser garments these days. It's obviously her best choice and who are we to kvetch?

He is in a red knit cardi and black tie? So hurling stones at her is a bit unfair, IMO.

And having said this, I don't even like her. I just think that she still tries very hard and that at her age, I hope people cut me some slack.

She admits to 72 - give her a break. Rumors are, they face money issues. She also almost always wears looser garments these days. It's obviously her best choice and who are we to kvetch?

He is in a red knit cardi and black tie? So hurling stones at her is a bit unfair, IMO.

And having said this, I don't even like her. I just think that she still tries very hard and that at her age, I hope people cut me some slack.

In all honesty, I think you are overreacting to my post. I did not make any nasty comments, I was simply stating my thoughts which I am entitled to.

Please do not think that I was insulting her since that wasn't my intention. Read my post again. It wasn't insulting at all. How am I hurling stones?

I am allowed to post my thoughts here even if they are negative, but sometimes I feel like I'm not. I think sometimes I need to be given a break, because I simply posted my opinion that wasn't even offensive. Your offence at my post has actually offended me.

Last edited:
:previous:
Oh, you took the word right out of me. That is a bathrobe to a nightie I thought and why would you wear that to a party of any kind? Pretty for night time at home before bedtime, yet now.....not good at all. Rather sad for a woman her age to do that.

The Prince and Princess Michael looked fabulous and in good spirits on this fun party.

Wow some people must have some pretty amazing night wear if you think this looks like a bathrobe. They look happy good on them

Fabulous certainly not , the only members of the British Royal who attended !!.
They were happy to come for free to a glamour Evening where they were underdressed with cheap clothes next to the Valenino Customers.

I thought the long dress was very pretty and suited her well and didn't look like a bathrobe. The baby blue dress is perfect on her.

Whilst she looked nice in the blue dress, the accessories could have used a bit of, well, accessorising: – Blue dress, lilac hair ribbon, beige clutch, pinky-red shoes...

The blue dress is nice and even though I don't like the ruffle at the bottom it is forgiven, yet not those shoes or purse. A pair of bright red shoes and a pale pink purse, surely the lady has other shoes and purses that would go nice, even a creme or beige would be more suitable......this looks well, not good.

Princess Michael looks great; much better (I'm not hurling stones). I love that soft shade of blue she is wearing, it really suits her.

Princess Michael of Kent looking good at the Wimbledon Championships and a screening of 'In This Climate' in London today, July 10. She loves her light blue..?

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Annie Lenox and I are both getting old. ;)

And you all are correct - that blue, slightly more-fitted set on Princess Michael looks great.

I'm not a fan of Princess Michael's coat/jacket, but other than that she looks very elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom