Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

iceflower said:
Mathilde visited Liege's University Hospital to visit victims wounded by a gun and grenade attack
in Liege, December 14, wearing black, only the earrings were golden. Appropriate and elegant look.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looked very appropriate for this visit.
Sober but elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice purple dress.

Mathilde's outfit for her visit to the hospital was appropriately subdued for a somber visit. And she looks lovely in the purple dress.

Mathilde looks great in the purple. Her hair and makeup look good too.

Mathilde in grey at a remembrance ceremony for the victims of last week's hand grenade
and automatic rifle attack in Liege, December 20, 2011.

An apppropriate outfit for the event and the weather today.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Mathilde looks great, love the outfit and the hair but totally ruined it with the grey tights.

I don't know, I like the all gray outfit, and trying to imagine it with back tights- that would be off, maybe nude color? Love the scarf with the coat though.

Crown Princess Mathilde looked all right. The ensemble is too grey for me. The cape coat does not fit her well in my opinion.

The grey coat looks too big on her. Nude tights would look better and would help lighten up the dark colors.

Crown Princess Mathilde has attended the celebration of the anniversary of the Queen Fabiola
Children's Hospital in Brussels yesterday, wearing a lovely combination in a nice shade of red.
No pictures yet, but a video:

** Mathilde, December 21 **

Crown Princess Mathilde has attended the celebration of the anniversary of the Queen Fabiola
Children's Hospital in Brussels yesterday, wearing a lovely combination in a nice shade of red.

Lovely shade on her but the outfit is way too plain which makes it boring. A belt , brooch or a nice necklace would've looked nice.

I didnt mine the wine colored suit, it fits in with chirstmas time. cPrincess Mathilde is so elegant, and tender with the children, imo.

Mathilde always seems to relate well with children maybe because she has 4 kids of her own. She looks good.

I liked the colour of Mathilde's suit and really suits her. She looks lovely.

Sober but elegant. Don't like the colour very much.

Crown Princess Mathilde on December 22, visiting patients and staff at the Coda Hospice in Wuustwezel
and wearing a combination in grey and pink. It's okay, but as we've seen a lot of pink and grey in 2011,
I think it's time for new combinations in 2012 ;)

** Upper part ** Side view **

Not sure if it's a jacket or sweater but I like it.

Mathilde during a New Year reception at the Royal Palace in Brussels on January 11, 2012,
looking great in a very nice red dress and red shoes:

** Full view ** Side view ** Half front view **

Last edited:
I love the red dress! She looks great!

She looks beautiful in her red dress and the shoes are very lovely.

Crown Princess Mathilde attended the award ceremony of the European Alzheimer Award in Brussels,
January 16, 2012, wearing a grey dress and brown accessories - minus the bag, nice! :)

** Full view ** With her bag **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom