Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat isn't the best Mathilde has worn but I think overall she looks very elegant.

:previous: I have to agree that despite the unfortunate coat she still somehow manages to look elegant.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a United Nations Children's Fund conference today, February 27,
looking great in a red combination she's worn before last November:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Clutch **

Love that shade of red on Mathilde. She looks lovely. Hate the matchy matchy shoes.

Last edited:
I liked garnet colour of the look. I am not sure about the coat dress.

Last edited:
I like that! She looks very nice in red and the style is flattering on her.

That's quite an interesting outfit i.m.o. -I particularly like its ambivalent design between a dress and a short coat. The coat features (buttons, high collar) successfully prevent Crown Princess Mathilde from looking too girly in those ruffles on both sides. Moreover, I endorse your opinions about the lovely garnet colour, yet I would have proposed an elegant updo instead of loose hair.

I just like the wine red color but don't think I care for the style. Maybe if the tiers of ruffles weren't there I'd be more convinced about it. The shoes and clutch are lovely, though.

Last edited:
I like it. The red color is really good on her.
I personally would never wear those ruffles, but I guess a princess needs a bit of fun in her clothes now and then. Funny is much better than boring.

Mathilde looks so pretty in this rich red colored outfit.

Nicely matching and the colors looks good on her, but no I don't like the coat much either.

Lol, the coat from 28th looks like cheap 1970's sofa upholstery-not liking it at all.The outfit underneath looks nice.

I do like the top of the garnet colored coat, the high military color looks great on Princess Mathilde, IMO.

Last edited:
That coat looks exactly like the carpet that used to be in my room. :whistling:
This outfit, on the other hand, is just stunning. Normally, I don't really like when everything (dress, coat, shoes, bag) is the same colour, but Mathilde looks gorgeous.

Ditto about the plaid coat looking like upholstery, curtains, carpet etc. Not a good look at all.

The garnet red outfit was beautiful on Mathilde.

Crown Princess Mathilde has made a visit to an educational center in Eke today, February 28, 2012,
wearing a coat with different patterns. The rest of the outfit matches with the coat, but I'm not a
fan of the coat.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part without the coat **

The green outfit is good. That top is unique looking. Can't tell if it has a bumpy texture or if it's just a pattern on it. Either way I like it.

She looks very well!! So so smiling! Her outfit is really beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love Mathilde's look! From the brilliant coat, to shoes and clutch - everything is just perfect. :)

I love that coat,she looks great.I think the shoes go well with it.

That's a beautiful herringbone pattern and the shoes just complement the coat so much. I think the coat is a bit too high waisted, though.

Last edited:
It is a beautiful coat, but in all the images I've seen, she looks about 5 mos pregnant, which is no good.

Princess Mathilde at the House of the Women of Schaerbeek in Schaerbeek today, March 6, 2012,
wearing a combination in red brown. With that necklace she reminds me a lot of her first years as
a princess, when she had worn similar ones.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Thanks for the pictures, Iceflower! :flowers:

I think Mathilde looks gorgeous. This particular colour isn't easy to pull off but Mathilde managed to. Perhaps the ensemble would look better with a black blouse (instead of one that matches perfectly to the suit), but again, Mathilde pulls the look off. Absolutely love the unusual necklace; it adds an individual touch and makes the monochrome look quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom