Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the jacket.And I also don't like those colors together.

Crown Princess Mathilde during a school visit today, February 13, wearing grey pants and a green
pullover and a green jacket. A very strong colour, maybe a bit too strong, but it's a good choice
for a grey, cold and wet day ;)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Not many could wear such a bright color and look good, but she does!

I love the coat, she can definitely pull off these strong colours!

I actually like the shade of green in the third picture and it seems to have a nice texture. She should have worn a different color blouse, though.

Great color even though strong, I think its nice for such a dark day. The length is also great, not too long or short.

What a beautiful, rich shade of green and it compliments the charcoal grey slacks perfectly. Nice to see a bright colour on a cold winter day.

Last edited:
I'm surprised how much I like this color on CP Mathilde. Usually I prefer this key green on dark haired dark eyed ladies, but the princess seems to pull it off here!

Mathilde looks great in this jewel tone color.

Crown Princess Mathilde paid a visit to the province of Hainaut today, February 15, 2012,
wearing a recycled dress and cape.
As to the colour combination I don't like the dress that much, but I think she manages to
look good nevertheless.

** Full view with the cape ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Crown Princess Mathilde looked all right. An orange-beige palette became her well. I wish she chose different boots.

The coat is not bad at all but ruined with this boots, she could've easily worn nicer shoes.
I wish she would also do something new with her hair, its quit boring and it ages her.

This has got to be one of her worst looks so far this year!

I don't like it at all; that's too bright an orange and the boots are again way too long and an unflattering look.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mathilde paid a visit to the province of Hainaut today, February 15, 2012,
wearing a recycled dress and cape.
As to the colour combination I don't like the dress that much, but I think she manages to
look good nevertheless.

** Full view with the cape ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Dress is not my favorite but I like it in combination with those boots.
Cape is lovely.

Dress from Natan

Don't think she wore it before, in November 2011 she wore a very similar outfitt.

Last edited:
Dress from Natan

Don't think she wore it before, in November 2011 she wore a very similar outfitt.

That explains the impression I've had, thanks for reminding me of that outfit!
When comparing those quite similar looks, I like the version from last year better.

Today, February 15, Mathilde attended a mass in Laken, wearing an elegant coat
and hat. Crown Princess Máxima has recently worn a similar one:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The coat looks ways better on Máxima!
By the way.. the hat is awful.

That explains the impression I've had, thanks for reminding me of that outfit!
When comparing those quite similar looks, I like the version from last year better.

Today, February 15, Mathilde attended a mass in Laken, wearing an elegant coat
and hat. Crown Princess Máxima has recently worn a similar one:

** Full view ** Upper part **

It's a simple look but she looking elegant.

I dislike the orange dress with brown on the top part. I only liked the brown cape from that outfit.

Blue and brown don't go good together.The hat is awful!

Astrid was also not fashionable for this mass and something Is a bit off about Mathilde, usually she's nicely dressed what happened?

I don't like her look at all. She looks dowdy and matronly and it looks like she's wearing a ski hat with a veil as well.

I guess I'm alone but I love this coat. I know it has the dreaded "f" word on the collar but I still love it!

Princess Mathilde does look very smart and elegant here. A clean, simple look and the navy blue shade does suit her. I just do not like the fur on the collar. It it were fake I could possibly tolerate it. There are so many lovely fabrics these days, so I still do not understand the "fur" thing.

I don't mind the coat or fur, its the HAT that is awful, imo!

Don't really like these type of coats with fur on the top part but this one is better than the one Maxima wore.

I don't like this coat, it has an odd cut/shape and thus doesn't flatter Mathilde at all.

Her Face Look Very Beautiful , But I Don’t Like The Coat It’s Look Very Old Design , Thanx For Posting iceflower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom