Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all the grey? She looks so fantastic in bright colours, all this grey is a bit disappointing to me. The dress (or is it top and skirt?) is nice though.

I totally agree with you! We need to see her in colour again!!!

Now if the cape was a contrasting color, this would have looked beautiful. I don't like the dark gray tights; too much gray!

It's a little bit boring! Nothing special, too simple. She should have worn one piece in an other colour, even if it's just the jewellery.

Love the cape.
The suit is nice but npt with those stockings.

It's the stockings that are not working; otherwise she look okay.

Crown Princess Mathilde looked all right. While the dress (suit?) is fine, the tights are a poor choice. The grey colour overwhelms the whole look.

The gold outfit is pretty, but I wish CP Mathilde would add a few blonde highlights in her hair! Otherwise?, perfection!

very Beautiful Gold on her :wub: , she always look nice :D

I love the gold shimmering look of it.

That's a beautiful matted gold top, but she could have used a belt by looks of that second photo.

What a terrific outcome concerning CP Mathilde’s three New Year’s receptions in 2012! Every outfit was well chosen and she looked truly attractive in it i.m.o.. I fancy those subtle patterns on her golden top plus its hilly, voluminous design which flatters the rather petite, short upper part of her A-shaped body. Besides, Mathilde’s dagged skirt APA-PictureDesk exhibiting multiple darts has quite a nice cut.

The gold material is pretty but I don't like the cut of this blouse.

Mathilde looks great in gold.:flowers: I agree with others that she should wear a belt with her outfit. I love her accessories choice: shoes, earnings.
She is good make up, her lipstick color matches her hair & eyes color.:)

Crown Princess Mathilde visited 'HUB Brussels' in Brussels today, February 9, 2012 wearing a leather dress
and black accessories.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
It's nice that she is not wearing colored leather.Though I personally think that type of style does not suit her.

I Think She Look Wonderfull Very Nice Pictures , Thanx iceflower :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I like the leather look on such an elegant and graceful princess, the balero sweater looks like an after thought. I, for one, don't like mixing leather with suede, it seem too "biker chick" to me.

:previous:
The "bicker chic" ensemble is quite unfortunate. The style of the leather dress fitted Crown Princess Mathilde reasonably well and showed her enviable legs. A cropped cardigan complemented the style of dress. In my personal opinion, leather dresses are inappropriate for undertaking any official engagement. Furthermore, it appears that Crown Princess Mathilde has got a pair of the suede boots in various colour.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mathilde attended a symposium the University of Antwerp, today February 10, 2012,
wearing a dress in black and white and a black coat. I think we've seen both before (at least the coat
for sure), it looks good on her only the dress is a bit short.

** With the coat ** Full view ** Upper part **

Ahhhhhh, a much better look for the Crown Princess, I like the winter black & white dress!

I do like the black and white dress as well. I don't care for the collar, though, and the dress could have been a bit longer.

This classical patterned black and white dress is provided with several interesting additions i.m.o. -I especially love how its collar is made up of two unequally shaped different fabrics which occur once again apart in its belt and hemline, but I would have favoured a less decorated style for that nicely curved leather belt.

Last edited:
I like this dress on Mathilde although it could be a tad longer. She looks nice.

Crown Princess Mathilde during a school visit today, February 13, wearing grey pants and a green
pullover and a green jacket. A very strong colour, maybe a bit too strong, but it's a good choice
for a grey, cold and wet day ;)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom