Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Mathilde and Maxima are the Ya-Ya Sisters of fashion particularly Natan.

:previous: LOL Katrianna, I think you're right here.

Her coat seems ok, I wouldn't wear it though. Hat and shoes look odd, IMO.

Overdecorated and fussy outfit, not elegant at all.
Pity that the designer (Natan again...?) threw everything but the kitchen sink into the design of the coat, since its blue-grey shade is actually very nice.

Too much going on. The dress and hat are nice, but the rest not.

I agree with NoorMeansLight; the hat and shoes aren't her best.
The rest seems ok to me.

Overdecorated and fussy outfit, not elegant at all.
Pity that the designer (Natan again...?) threw everything but the kitchen sink into the design of the coat, since its blue-grey shade is actually very nice.
Sadly, but I have to fully agree with you. Crown Princess Mathilde looks in simple outfits much better.

I'm in the minority. I like her look, I love the gray on her.:flowers:

I thought she looked lovely.
I'm not a fan of the shoes though.

Princess Mathilde pictured during a visit to the social workplace 'De Brabander' at the province Flemish-Brabant
Pic1 - Pic2 - Pic3

I agree. The coat is very chic and the cut looks flawless. I'm wondering what's inside those "blue" shoes... :lol:

Mathilde is just perfect today. The coat flatters her and she looks so put together. The blue booties add a touch also.:p:lol:

Nice white coat. Mathilde looks great in simple classic shapes.

I like this white coat on Mathilde, it looks very feminine and stylish. Nice overall look.

The sheepskin coat wasn't too elegant, but it was appropriate for visiting a farm.;) I like the grey jacket she wore underneath. It looks very well-tailored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom