Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marie in casual clothes at the launch of a fire protection project in Herlev yesterday, September 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Marie in casual clothes at the launch of a fire protection project in Herlev yesterday, September 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

It's a great color on her but it's quite a boring look. I think she should've worn a nice long necklace at least or tied her hair back.

Princess Marie looked all right. A white top//jacket/jumper would have improved the look.

:previous: She looks nice and professional. The colours suit her a lot. However, I'm not so sure how I feel about her jacket, as there's something that's not quite right about it to me. The whole look is very 'Marie' IMO.

A typical Marie looking outfit. Nothing special, but it suits the occasion.

October 7, 2014 - Opening of parliament

A timeless look! The scarf added a nice touch of color to the dark suit.

Full view ** Close up

Full view ** Close up

I agree - I really like this one especially the hat. I will say with regard to one of her accessories (i.e. her husband), I am not sure the tie and shoes go with that suit!

The hat is not my cup of tea, but I like the colour of the scarf. All in all, Marie looks looks nice and the outfit is appropriate for such an event.

Full view ** Close up
Wow, it looks like Marie has serious thigh gap. The skirt being blown against her legs makes it look too short but also exposes very knobbly knees . . . never noticed that before.

She has chosen great colours and while her hat is quite lovely, that scarf destroys the cut of her suit. It would have been better over a sports jacket or coat.

Last edited:
^^^From looking at the two photos I'd have to wonder if her dress rode up when she lifted her arm to keep a hold of her hat.

:previous: Either that or the wind pasted it against her and slightly higher.

Agree that the scarf is better for a ski jacket, not a neat suit

Not sure I like it. The hat looks too summery for such an outfit (tweed+scarf covering the neck entirely)

It's certainly not my favorite look. The scarf is way too heavy for the suit. I also don't care for the hat. It's not feminine enough for the tiny Marie.

I quite like it. Love her boots (and it's very rare to find knee-high boots with high heels that I like) and somehow even the hem's lenght isn't bothering me.

Princess Marie in black and white at two events related to her patronage of the National Association for Autism today, October 13:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
I love it. Love the skirt. Love the checks. Love the combo of skirt and top. Love the boots. Lots of times with Marie I either don't like the outfit at all, or something is just " off". Only a few times has she worn something that I liked. Nice to like something, and I definitely like her outfit today. Elegant. Fun. Appropriate. Princess.

Princess Marie in Højerup today, Octobber 21, on the occasion of the celebration of Stevns Klint's inclusion on UNESCO's World Heritage List, wearing black comined with a nice coat:

** Full view **

Princess Marie in Højerup today, Octobber 21, on the occasion of the celebration of Stevns Klint's inclusion on UNESCO's World Heritage List, wearing black comined with a nice coat:

** Full view **

Her overall was elegant but it was boring and somehow the look did not suit her.

Agreed- it was boring, but still elegant.

I love Marie's coat as it's wonderful, and does indeed look elegant. However, I don't think it goes well with the rest of her outfit, though I can't put my finger on why I think this (if that makes sense).

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom