Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, except for all the folds.

Am envious wish I could wear such a dress it looks nice on her.

Not a fan of this dress. It looks like she has the late set at the Copa.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I do not care for this dress. It's too fitted and has too much ruching. She looks like a starlet from Hollywood. Not elegant enough for a royal princess.

She has the figure to pull off all the gathering, she looked good.

Not a fan of this dress at all, but I agree, not many women could pull it off like she does.

August 8, 2014 - Marie at the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix wearing denim shorts and a sleeveless printed top.

Full view 1 ** View 2

:previous:

Just a little correction: the pics were not taken on August 8 but on August 2.

I like the blouse-top with that print!

:previous: Yes, I do too. The colour combination is very pretty and fresh. Little Henrik is adorable.

Last week (I'm not sure on the date), Princess Marie wore a black and silver/gold outfit whilst attending the Malene Birger Fashion Show in Copenhagen, Denmark. I like the silverish colour, although the black ruins the dress for me. Marie looks nice in general though:

Full view ~ Close up

I rarely like what Marie wears, this is no exception. There is always something off. She has no style at all, even though she'd have the figure for everything.

You just said everything that I think about what Marie wears, Duke. It is such a shame...

Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 -

I actually love this dress, tho I'd love to see it without a flash glare to see all the detail.

The black panels on the side are an optical illusion designed to create a silhouette on the wearer. It's chic and slimming.

Last week (I'm not sure on the date), Princess Marie wore a black and silver/gold outfit whilst attending the Malene Birger Fashion Show in Copenhagen, Denmark. I like the silverish colour, although the black ruins the dress for me. Marie looks nice in general though:

Full view ~ Close up

I think this is one of her better looks. She looked nice, the dress was pretty and the sandals matched well. I think she would've looked nicer if her was pulled up though.

I like it too. It's a nice dress and looks good on her.

It's not new that I'm not a fan of Marie's clothes... ;) but today... nice dress but too much silver... maybe another shoes?

I like her last two outfits. the silver dress and shoes were very nice, the draped beige blouse also.
Her hair gets in the way of her looks. Also, the colors she favors are not usually good for her coloring, that is why lots of times she just doesn't hit it.

I liked the top. A brighter colour would have been a much better choice.

I liked her top, but agree that it could be brighter. She looks so much better in jewel tones.

Not bad but not good at all. It's a "blah" outfit.

I must be the odd one out here, since I love Marie's latest outfit. The colours go well together and suit her a lot. The only negative thing I'm going to say about Marie here is that I think her hair is a little messy - to me it looks like she didn't have time to comb it properly that morning.

I don't like the pattern of the dress, her earirngs are nice, though.

Love her earrings! But what is with the huge box she is carrying?? Not very feminine...

I'm not a huge fan of Marie's latest outfit. The print isn't my cup of tea and nor are her earrings, so I must be the odd one out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom