Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Marie. She seems to try so hard, but misses so often. There is always something off. In this case, Everything is off! Complete miss from head to toe. Pretty smile, as usual.

Last edited:
Marie just came back from the Côte d' Azur and wanted to show it ...Not Royal at all .

The outfit she wore to the ballet premier was great, and I like the blouse in particular. It's very summery. Marie's second outfit is alright, I like the silver against the black. The fitting isn't very flattering to me though.

I think she looks fine! And I love her hair!

Her outfit is lovely and summery. Marie has been looking great recently.

Marie looks so pretty in this outfit. Love the top. This really shows off her great figure. She got it right this time!

(...) Princess Marie's gown is awful. I shall be surprised if the dress in question is by Missoni. Missoni has very beautiful dresses for summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a really casual maxi dress...a miss.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Im sorry, but this one awful combination. The dress gives me a headache with the pattern, and the tux is just laughable. 'Yikes' is what comes to mind.

I like the missoni dress. Shows off her great figure, she can wear those deep colors, and cute hairdo. The pink top with white slacks was truly a great outfit for her, very chic

Oh My what a fright the both of them are !!!! Totally out of order here... I am shocked that anyonewoulod design a coat like that and Marie in that busy dress my eyes are killing me.

Marie wearing M Missoni. I actually think she pulls it off very well, its a great style and I like the colours.

Marie wearing M Missoni. I actually think she pulls it off very well, its a great style and I like the colours.
I quite liked the dress as well and Marie does wear it well. Her husband, well, he should not wear that particular coat again, EVER!

I think they both look awful. I cannot imagine that One of them didn't say Something to each other about how unflattering the looks were! Joachim usually dresses well, but not this time..

Marie's dress make her look a couple of sizes bigger from behind and the front is just shapeless and dreary.

haha, i wonder what the dress code for the evening was!

I don't like this dress. It's awful and Joachim wore dissgusting tuxedo...
I am not a fan of Marie's style...

It's a dress, nothing special. Kind of reminds me of a beach cover up. You know the ones that you would put on over your bathing suit if you needed to run to the store for something (drink, chips) and were going back.

:previous: I agree, it's nothing special - it reminds me of the dresses I wear to the beach on holiday. But then again, I've always thought that the DRF's summer photo call is a casual event, so I wouldn't have expected anything grander (not sure if this is the correct word here) from Marie. Mary was wearing a similar style dress and the children just had 'normal' summer outfits.

That aside, I like the dress and the colours suit Marie.

What an awful way to dress for a summer photo shoot! The dress is just hanging on her, and those wintery booties add nothing but weight on her feet. Princess Marie just doesn't get it...

I don't mind the dress, but the shooties are horrid.

It's a lovely dress for the beach but I find it very casual/underdressed for a photoshoot. Yes casual and comfy might be the dress code but this is pushing the limits IMO.

The shoes are horrible. I don't like Mary's atrocious dress either, but this one is equally bad, flimsy, underdressed.

The dress looks like a rag to me. I don't like her shoes either.
Her hairstyle, smile and air are perfect though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom