Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this lady looks like she is wearing a similar dress to Marie
http://www.sn.dk/modules/xphoto/cache/96/534996_700_415_0_0_0_0_2.jpg
Thanks for posting this!!! I saw this lady in the previous video and said to myself...Holy Crap! She and Marie are almost wearing the same dress!!!:lol::ohmy: I wonder what they thought to themselves when they were introduced to each other! The one thing you do not want as a female is to go somewhere and another woman is wearing a similar dress!!
Princess Marie looked better in hers though!!!!:whistling::ROFLMAO:

Love the shawl! Against the black, it really pops!

I don't think the red lace dress is the same as the dress from 2010, but I like both. Brave of Marie to wear such a bold colour!

I've never been a fan of Missoni. I don't get the appeal of ugly sweater dressing.

Like others here, I'm not a fan of Marie's dress. The colours look a little miss matched, and I'm not liking the black wavy decoration on the top half of her dress.

April 16: Princess Marie wearing a nice and simple suit whilst attending Queen Margrethe's 74th birthday celebrations in Copenhagen, Denmark:

Photo

April 18, 2014 - Marie in a purple dress worn with a black coat over it which was accessorized with a black clutch and black pumps. Quite a nice and simple evening look.

Full view

This is a lovely and elegant outfit for Marie. Much better than that printed dress she wore several days ago.

Marie is looking elegant and that shade of purple suits her well. Her coat looks warm and cosy.

April 18, 2014 - Marie in a purple dress worn with a black coat over it which was accessorized with a black clutch and black pumps. Quite a nice and simple evening look.

Full view

Missed this earlier.
Love that shade of purple on Marie. Elegant.

I like this outfit love the top very sweet on her and I LOVE the coat

Marie looks great. I love the cream and white together, it makes the outfit look refreshing and summery.

i don't love the coat, the sleeves look put in wrong, the top just doesn't fit and not a good color for her.
The pink top and white pants are a perfect look for her, love the hairdo.

Princess Marie at the AIDS Foundation's HIV vaccine briefing on the occasion of World AIDS Vaccine Day at Amalienborg yesterday, May 20, looking good in a dress and white jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I find Princess Marie to be looking more like Princess Mary in her style.....I like it. They are both beautiful women who I think always try to be there best!! Lucky Denmark!

Princess Marie attended a Danish pupils' presentation of their participation in the UNESCO Arts Education Week in Copenhagen yesterday, May 22, looking lovely in a recycled light pink dress:

** Full view ** Full view with shoes ** Upper part **

Lovely dress. The color suits her, and I love the shoes.

I'm not crazy about the shoes but the dress is lovely.

http://a.bimg.dk/node-images/393/7/1152x-u/7393699-.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/kdx1cg.jpg

Marie in a recycled dress at the norwegian gala event. Somehow she bores me to death style wise. The dress is nice but looks somewhat flimsy on her, maybe because she has worn too many lingerie-looking gala dresses, to me she lacks the gravitas to pull off any serious 'royal' look, what Mary does so well.

i think some of us are quite happy with marie being and dressing just like she does, without being for her clothes but rather for her simple, relaxed and approachable demeanor she's known for...
and on that note, i think she looks fantastic in that white dress, that she recycled, but i'm also happy with that - why wasting money on another dress when this one is so pretty it's worth getting it out once more?

I think Marie looks lovely and fresh.The dress suits her and having her hair up finished the look beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom