Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Marie looked absolutely gorgeous tonight! 10 out of 10!!! She is always criticized for not getting it right...but she nailed it tonight!!!

Marie seems to favour this style of gown - almost a two-piece outfit with a little pelmet/flared effect at the waist and it suits her very nicely. Blue coloured lace is not always easy on the eye for me, but tonights gown is a beautiful deep blue that works really well.

she looked elegant; beautiful colour on her - really liked it

What I really loved was how the colour of the gown really set her Order of the Elephant sash off so beautifully. That pale blue can sometimes get lost in some of the gowns, but not tonight, tonight it really popped and overall looked incredible.

Marie really did get it right tonight. She looked wonderful.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Her best look! Wonderful cut for her petite figure. Fishtail train adds height, one solid color not cut up style. The two piece is very subtle and doesn't cut her in half. She looks very good with long sleeves. Perfect hair too. She looked really pretty!

I agree with all of you she looks stunning it is an amazing colour beautifully fitted not too much of anything fabric jewels just gorgeous.

Marie looked elegant but rather boring and oldfashioned in what I would call a safe choice of dress.

Benedikte on the other hand looked elegant, stylish and youthful in a daring choice of dress.

Dress is stunning, she looks very elegant!

April 16, 2015 - Casual outfit

Picture

April 16, 2015 - Daytime outfit

Lovely shade of green but the medal on one collar and the brooch on the other didn't work for me, it looked messy especially since there was too much print underneath the dress. Her headpiece wasn't pretty nor flattering.

Picture 1 ** Picture 2

April 16, 2015 - Gala dinner

Lovely hairstyle and not a bad dress, I just think the sleeves length are a bit unflattering.

Full view

I love the green outfit. The coat and dress are very beautiful.

The white dress also very beautiful and lovely.

April 16, 2015 - Casual outfit

Picture

April 16, 2015 - Daytime outfit

Lovely shade of green but the medal on one collar and the brooch on the other didn't work for me, it looked messy especially since there was too much print underneath the dress. Her headpiece wasn't pretty nor flattering.

Picture 1 ** Picture 2

April 16, 2015 - Gala dinner

Lovely hairstyle and not a bad dress, I just think the sleeves length are a bit unflattering.

Full view

Minus the headband I like the day outfit with the green coat. I really like the Gala dress on the 16th. Very simple and elegant.

Color is so pretty in her. Sleeves are a strange length. Must be cold in Denmark.

Her evening look needed more. Hair up or a necklace or both. Too plain

The Gala dress worn on the 16th is really lovely. I like the simplicity of it and it is very flattering.

On April 18, Princess Marie was admitted into the Christian IV's Guild during a ceremony in Aalborg, wearing black pants and a black and white blouse/shirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Marie's trousers are nice but I'm not a fan of the top at all, at first it looked as if the pattern was moving! :eek: There's far too much going on there IMO. I think just a plain white top would've looked much better.

April 16, 2015

I loved all these looks I think she was consistently best dressed at that weekends events ... everything looked perfect the little bird brooch was a nice touch to the green coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
The top is giving me a headache just looking at it!!! Horrid.

On April 18, Princess Marie was admitted into the Christian IV's Guild during a ceremony in Aalborg, wearing black pants and a black and white blouse/shirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think Marie looked really good! The top style and print looked great with that style pants which she wears well. This would've been a great look matched with a plain skinny belt as well.

Princess Marie attended two events in Odense yesterday, April 28, wearing black pants and a black jacket combined with a pink blouse. The blouse is a nice and fresh highlight for the dark outfit.

** Full view ** Without the jacket ** Upper part **

It's a good look for Marie IMO with the brightly colored blouse.

A very nice look! The blouse is such a pretty color.

Typical Marie look... Meh. Her pants are way too short. The top is a pretty color, but nothing smart looking about it.

simple and lovely outfit for Marie,the blouse is eyes catching wich is quit nice.

I love the look. She looks very elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom