Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a nice look but I think the hat is a little too big for her.
But overall a nice outfit

Princess Marie's coat would have been much better without purple (?) piping. Other than that, the ensemble is all right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for clarifying!:flowers::flowers:
Any contrast piping tends to look awkward.

Last edited:
I think she looked very Chic and I think the hat suited her very well. Love what she did with her hair.

She tries so hard.. but misses the mark every time. Prince Joachim looked very dapper..

She is comfortable in her own skin. And she looks elegant today minus the hat.

The coat is very lovely.

The dress is so beautiful. I love the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
The daytime outfit first reminder me of that Chanel suit Marge Simpson bought at the outlet store :D But I like it, the coat is cute and overal with the black hat and gloves I think it's a look that suits her.

I don't like the evening gown, looks like a nightgown with too much glitter going on.

I think she looks lovely! Her hair is styled well, and the gown looks very pretty on her this time. Well done, Marie. :)

Marie looks particularly stunning today. The day outfit was beautifully fitted and this evening's gown seems to look much better the second time around.

I am afraid I thought the pink gown looked like a nightgown too. She filled it out better in 2009.

I'm just missing a bit of jewellery around the neck with the pink gown even though it has a lot of embellishment already.

Marie's evening gown with all the embellishment was very elegant but something about the bust line/cut was unflattering and seemed like it was a maternity evening dress. I also think she was missing some jewelry or at least a pendent. Besides that, I loved her hairstyle, it really suited her the soft pullback and the low up-do.

Marie's day outfit hair and hat looked too much like what Mary was wearing. Their hairstyles were identical, do you think they did it on purpose?
Marie's hairdo and hat and earrings were very flattering. However, I don't think the coat did her any favors. Itis a beautiful coat which could be worn by a much taller woman. On marie, the severe navy neckline, cuts her somehow with the dark hat. Then the double breasted buttons, belt and chain are all too much for her tiny size. At least removing the belt, chain and navy piping around the neck would have suited her better.

Marie's evening gown with all the embellishment was very elegant but something about the bust line/cut was unflattering and seemed like it was a maternity evening dress. I also think she was missing some jewelry or at least a pendent. Besides that, I loved her hairstyle, it really suited her the soft pullback and the low up-do.

I too thought that the whole look in the evening was a little short of excellent.

i think that dress with all those details is quit pretty,the pink color suit Princess Marie alot only i think cut don't fitt her figure.

Marie looks lovely tonight. Although the dress isn't a stunner, it is a beautifully made dress with a beautiful colour, and the dress suits her well.

I agree, I think she looks very regal tonight, the dress fits her beautifully!

I love the color but I don't like the style.

I think Marie looks beautiful. Color is good on her. Nice to see brooch as pendant.

Marie looks very pretty and the dress fits her to perfection. Hairstyle and tiara looks lovely, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom