Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Part 8 of
Princess Marie's Fashion and Style

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I love the coat, but really don't care for the boots.

Marie looks great in black and red. Its one of the few times that Marie looks great head to toe in a daytime outfit for me.

Yes indeed ,, Princess Marie looks very nice ,, her Jacket chic , like her shoes too ,, And the hairstyle very nice on her face , good chice .

This is such a simple look, yet it speaks for itself. The shade of red is very becoming on Marie.

April 4, 2013 - Marie in a lilac coat over a solid color dress matched with nude heels and a purple clutch.

Full view

It's a nice and simple look but the shoes kind of ruin it IMO.

Don't like the black gloves and dress w/lilac.
Fab coats on all the Danish women

The poor finnish first lady looks freezing and her coat an afterthought. guess she thought it was warmer in Denmark?

Nice outfit but I agree that the shoes are ruining the look.

I love her outfit, and the shoes. The hat on the other hand makes her look elderly.

She looks very nice and springy. I appreciate the fact that she didn't wear dark colors even though it looks to be quite chilly.

She looks really lovely I just love that coat.

I love the combination of lilac and a darker shade of purple. They balance each other out. The style of the coat is also very nice on Marie.

She looks very elegant and the colour is very beautiful!
purple suits her well.

Wow. What a great dress. She looks stunning.

April 4, 2013 - Marie in a lilac coat over a solid color dress matched with nude heels and a purple clutch.

Full view

Very pretty look, nice, elegant and stylish. Think purple shoes would look better, but the nude ones are not bad either.
Love the combination of light and dark purple, colouring looks great on Marie.
The coat itself is very elegant and nice as well.

Marie looking fantastic (the neckline's a tad low) at the gala dinner in honor of the visiting President of Finland.

http://i47.tinypic.com/wck94i.jpg

Stunning outfit! Great colour for Marie, elegant and stylish dress. She looks fantastic, I agree.
Also love the hairdo from what I can see, looks great with the tiara she wears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely colour, but somehow the cut is just not right.

Marie is a beautiful woman and ought to stun everyone in evening attire - but somehow she just doesn't IMO. It's the cut of many of her evening dresses - they tend to look a bit like night dresses (expensive night dresses though ....)

Marie looked great at the gala. She wears purple very well & the cut suits her.

I love the dress on her but I find it boring that she is always favouring this type of material.

I think that Princess Marie looks absolutely gorgeous! Both she and Crown Princess Mary look fantastic in purple, which is also the colour of their birthstone (amethyst).
But she seems to wear a new dress everytime she has a gala engagement. I think I can count on one hand the number of times that she has recycled an evening dress. If Crown Princess Mary did the same thing...she would be ripped to shreds and called extravagant by royal watchers! How lucky for Princess Marie that she is not the Crown Princess and future queen as she does not attract the same level of criticism that CP Mary does.

I think that Princess Marie looks absolutely gorgeous! Both she and Crown Princess Mary look fantastic in purple, which is also the colour of their birthstone (amethyst).
But she seems to wear a new dress everytime she has a gala engagement. I think I can count on one hand the number of times that she has recycled an evening dress. If Crown Princess Mary did the same thing...she would be ripped to shreds and called extravagant by royal watchers! How lucky for Princess Marie that she is not the Crown Princess and future queen as she does not attract the same level of criticism that CP Mary does.

True, but Marie doesn't attend as many gala events. She's not the crown princess, and as such has fewer events. I guess, she can spend her money more freely.

Last edited:
I loved this purple dress on Marie. It is a shade that really suits her.

She looks great love the colour on her ...

Great color on her, don't really like the cut. It's a little dull, imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom