Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I don't much care for either outfit. I get that she doesn't want to over-do, but neither is news worthy. Just imho..

too mucht white, I hate white straigth trousers like this one!

I like the first outift but the 2nd looks a bit too tourit-y IMO.

I think marie looks very nice in both outfits. She always looks great wearing trousers, imo. The first look is very pretty, I love the blue/violet jacket and her hair is perfect.
The second outfit in beige with flats and hair pulled back is a perfect casual look.

What I don't like is the sunglasses on top of the head. I think it is too casual for an official visit of any kind, fine for off duty.

I think both outfits were very appropriate and understated for the type of visit this is. I thought the second jacket had a little bit of and African safari vibe to it.

Both outfits looked fine for such a trip and I especially liked the second outfit but could've accessorized it at least with earrings or a necklace. Overall of the both outfits were lacking something, they looked uncompleted and somehow boring.

Like the second ... not sure about the first it is very pale an odd choice IMO very Marie but it just doesn't seem right for that engagement

I like the first outfit, it's professional and fresh. However the second outfit is not so much. I agree with dbarn, it makes Marie looks like a little like a tourist. The colours aren't to my taste either.

Princess Marie at a gala dinner at the French Embassy in Copenhagen yesterday evening, February 5, wearing black pants and a glittering black jacket, that looks familiar.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Love the outfit. Just enough sparkle and the jacket and pants fit like a glove! Love it! And her hair, makeup and jewelry are wonderful too.

I am disgusted :/ Velour's pants? - ugly and it looks like sweatpants!
I like dresses with velour but pants - horrible.

Jacket is nice, but more suitable for a gala.

I like the jacket but I think a skirt would have been more suitable here and she has real trouser issues IMO no don't like the bottoms!

I also like the jacket but agree that a skirt would look better. I don't care for the velour pants as they definitely are not dressy enough! Typical Marie.

I am disgusted :/ Velour's pants? - ugly and it looks like sweatpants!
I like dresses with velour but pants - horrible.

Jacket is nice, but more suitable for a gala.

Ummm...I've missed something. What's the source that the pants are velour?

Here are some larger pictures. The pants are obviously silk velvet.

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Thanks so much for the pictures!! Now it makes sense.

I would be distressed by her velour pants were it not for the hot mess in the blue dress standing with them. ?? Marie looks tame--and uber-stylish--by comparison.

I don't think this is a bad outfit. She certainly looks dressy enough.

Yes they are obviously silk velvet but I think the whole outfit makes her look too thin.

The glittery jacket is a bit much. Disco, yes, royal engagement, no. I'm not particularly keen on Marie's trousers (they remind me of something my singing tutor would wear, she's very partial to her velvet jackets and trousers) either. But I do like her hairstyle and her earrings are nice.

Last edited:
I love the contrast of the glittery jacket with the velvet pants.I think it works well.

Sorry but the idea of velvet pants & glittery jacket...I just prefer when going out partying or things like that, definitely not for work.

Last edited:
Velour or not... I think that it isn't good idea to wear it.

Sorry but the idea of velvet pants & glittery jacket...I just prefer when going out partying or things like that, definitely not for work.

I think the same!

well those velvet pants and glittering jacket are very very ugly!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom