Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too tight and too shiny. She looks over-dressed compared to the queen.

Does anyone have a better picture? I'm not going to call something too tight when the wearer is clearly in mid-stride.

Princess Marie attended a jubilee concert of the Life Guard Christian IX's Ensemble at Fredensborg's Palace Church this afternoon, November 16.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

This lace(?) dress is too tight :ermm:

It doesn't flatter her figure at all, does it? She usually looks so elegant when she is out, but she hasn't really had a successful outing in a while.:sad:

Here's a full view and a close up pic of that dress :flowers:

** Full view ** Close up **
Nice colour but yes, too tight. I pulls around the bust line/

Marie last week also attended a charity dinner for the Diabetis Association wearing her lovely black coat again and a black dress we've also seen before:

** With the coat ** Upper part with coat ** Full view dress **
She looks lovely. Not a thing out of place. Her hair is flattering, her dress is both elegant and modest, and the coat is terrific.

It is nice to see marie in dresses that are perfect for her petite figure. Not overwhelming her.

I love the dress. I love the coat. But not together!! Too many sequins. It's blinding and waay too much bling.

Princess Marie at the opening of a new meeting place for children and young people on November 20, wearing a suit with some pink highlights:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And yesterday, November 28, at an exhibition opening of the AIDS foundation she looked good in black and red with a lovely hairdo:

Last edited:
. Princess Marie at the opening of a new meeting place for children and young people on November 20, wearing a suit with some pink highlights: ** Full view ** Upper part ** And yesterday, November 28, at an exhibition opening of the AIDS foundation she looked good in black and red with a lovely hairdo: ** Full view ** Upper part **

I hate that first jacket. It looks soooo 1980s.

I'm not a fan of Marie's jacket, expect for the black and purple/pink colour combination. The rest of the outfit is nice though.

I really like the second outfit, it's professional and elegant IMO. And I love her hairstyle, it suits her. :)

I hate that first jacket. It looks soooo 1980s.

I agree, the jacket does have an 80's feel to it.

Her hair looks just terrific in the most recent outfit. Love the curls , the half back and bit of a lift in the crown. Her outfit is very nice and well fitting too!

I love the second outfit! One of the best looks for Marie in a long time.

And yesterday, November 28, at an exhibition opening of the AIDS foundation she looked good in black and red with a lovely hairdo:

She looks fabulous here! Finally she is doing something nice with that new haircut.
The other outfit is not too great IMO.

December 1, 2013 - Marie in all black attending the Christmas concert at Trinity Church, Copenhagen, and subsequently in commemoration on the occasion of World AIDS Day.

Full view ** Top part

I'm not too keen on the pattern of Marie's jacket/blazer in the second photo, but other than that, she looks good. I also like her hairstyle, very nice. :)

I like her hair, but there's not much one can say about an all black outfit..

December 5, 2013 - Marie in a grey dress matched with a grey cardigan. Even though its all one solid colour it really works on her.

Full view

Just lovely!!!!

I love this look - very elegant.

Wow! I think this is one of Marie's best looks ever. Very elegant. She looks lovely tonight.

This looks lovely on her. The peplum look is very flattering on her petite frame.

Wow! I think this is one of Marie's best looks ever. Very elegant. She looks lovely tonight.

Agreed. Anybody else think Cinderella and Prince Charming? Or Clara and the Nutcracker Prince? Joachim looks dashing.:D

She looked absolutely stunning - like a real Princess. The colour is so great on her.

Agreed. Anybody else think Cinderella and Prince Charming? Or Clara and the Nutcracker Prince? Joachim looks dashing.:D

I totally see the Nutcracker Prince in Joachim. Marie looks wonderful this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom