Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the shoes with the skirt I really like the blouse and I normally am not a dot to dot fan but the question is ... is this outfit a match I think not but I do like the blouse.

I love the whole outfit, the blouse is pretty and the shiny skirt makes it really elegant.

She looks sleek and elegant, IMO. I like this outfit on her.

Princess Marie looking good in a grey dress at the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Danish Epilepsy Association in Odense today, September 27, 2012.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Overall she looks nice, but all this grey is a bit boring on her.

I really don't like the colour on her the style is great for the engagment ..

It's a very elegant dress but I agree, grey isn't the best colour for Marie.

I like it, grey and all. Marie looks quite classy, and the brooch adds a little sparkle to the whole ensemble.

Princess Marie looking good in a grey dress at the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Danish Epilepsy Association in Odense today, September 27, 2012.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I Think she Looks very Nice & elegant , and yes indeed the Brooch give beautiful touch to the look ,, but I agree too the whole look gray not so good ,,, if at least she wear other shoes colour and some earing maches with shoes colour , then the look would be looks much better ,,, But Overall she looks Nice & elegant .

Are the dress and jacket too tight and the sleeves on the jacket too long ???

I think she looks fantastic, if the shirt looks tight it is because they have caught her walking in the middle of a stride.She looks elegant and certainly has the figure for a pencil skirt.

Marie's overall was really nice, elegant and very much of a princess but the color of the outfit was boring and much too old for her. Moreover, the fabric of the skirt while she walked gave that stretchy effect which isn't flattering at all.

I think she looked like an old lady in that outfit. The colours are boring. She has a great slim figure though.

I actually think she looked really nice. Love the tight fitted skirt, those are very much in style right now. I'm not liking the hat at all.

Marie's overall was really nice, elegant and very much of a princess but the color of the outfit was boring and much too old for her. Moreover, the fabric of the skirt while she walked gave that stretchy effect which isn't flattering at all.

I totally agree with you!:flowers:

Marie is such a pretty princess that almost nothing seems to be able to destroy her beauty!
I dont like her Outfit at all: Dont like the pillbox-hat (and shes wearing it weirdly almost on top her head?), they tone in tone grey makes it look super boring and the skirt isnt very flattering.

But i like her shoes and especially her smile! :)

I think Marie looks pretty...shes so tiny. Shoes don't match, but I like them.

I don't like anything about this look on Marie with the exception of her smile! The odd looking shoulder pads, the too tight jacket and skirt, and the too long sleeves on the jacket, are all wrong. The hair style is much too old for her...

The color is a little blergh, but se looks young and fresh. Her hairstyle might have been popular a long time ago, but that doesn't mean it makes HER look old.

The outfit is nice but I don't like the color on her.

This is a very 'retro' outfit, and Marie pulls it off. I think a brighter color would have been nicer, however.

I think she looks fantastic, if the shirt looks tight it is because they have caught her walking in the middle of a stride.She looks elegant and certainly has the figure for a pencil skirt.
Unfortunately Marie seems to stride out which doesn't look very flattering with a pencil skirt. The photo's of her walking up the deep, shallow steps of the Parliament all look like she is stretching the seams of the skirt and riding it up with the length of her stride. She needs to shorten her stride if she wants to "play ladies".

I think Marie looks pretty...shes so tiny. Shoes don't match, but I like them.
You are right, those shoes are lovely and I think she wears them well. Love the colour on her but unfortunately they just highlighted the dullness of the rest of the ensemble. Now, if the ensemble had been the same luminous colour . . . .

The colour is a little blergh, but se looks young and fresh. Her hairstyle might have been popular a long time ago, but that doesn't mean it makes HER look old.
Agree. I like the way she has chosen a retro look harking back to the 1950's and kept both her hair and her hat "in style".

The only thing that really disappointed me was the way the colour drained her because she is quite a vivacious young woman.

Really can't list all the things wrong with the outfit...too tight, bad hat, etc. also her behavior recordd in many photos, not dignified.

I don't dislike the cut of the suit so much as the fabric of the suit. For me it makes it look cheap and clingy. I don't hate the color, but I've seen much prettier on her. I will say this, she's got a great figure and if clingy had to be on someone, glad it was her and not someone else.

iceflower said:

Princess Marie at the annual celebration of the University of Southern Denmark in Odense yesterday, October 5, looking good in black:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I really love the simplicity of the black dress. Marie looks lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom