Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks nice. Even though I think it's unusual color combo but I think it still looks nice.

The style looks very coordinated, Marie still looks rough to me though.

Princess Marie looks really lovely, the dress has a nice style. Shoes and purse are fine too.

A perfect look!
She looks really nice and I do actually really like her dress.

Princess Marie looks really lovely, the dress has a nice style. Shoes and purse are fine too.
I agree. She has the french woman's natural poise and style. Happy to see the runway style make-over team has not gotten their hands on her. She remains her natural beauty with slightly more grooming and a new wardrobe. Very lovely.

A casual outfit for Princess Marie at the Tønder Festival 2012 yesterday, August 26, it's a music festival so I think she was perfectly dressed for that:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: I like the look. Casual and appropriate.

I think she could have done a better job, all disparate pieces thrown together. Just the top and pants were fine, maybe with flats or even sneakers.
Ugly sweater.

The hair is all over the place, its ok to go casual but with Marie casual is usually sloppy.

Here's a better view on the flower top Marie has worn on Sunday:

** Pic **

I like the blouse; but that's it. The rest is too much of a hodgepodge for my taste.

Back to her sloppy, thrown-together look once again, unfortunately. She was doing well for a while...

She has the french woman's natural poise and style.
Oh dear! She is pretty and slim and graceful (and was already when we first saw her). And sometimes she dresses very nicely. But IMO poise and style is something different.
To me Marie is the living proof that not every French woman has natural poise and style. Perhaps it's because she lived so long in Switzerland and USA. Billy Wilder once said: Take the finest pair of shoes and put them into a Swiss shop-window and they will look like 2 left shoes. (my contribution to national prejudices :D).

ricarda said:
Oh dear! She is pretty and slim and graceful (and was already when we first saw her). And sometimes she dresses very nicely. But IMO poise and style is something different.
To me Marie is the living proof that not every French woman has natural poise and style. Perhaps it's because she lived so long in Switzerland and USA. Billy Wilder once said: Take the finest pair of shoes and put them into a Swiss shop-window and they will look like 2 left shoes. (my contribution to national prejudices :D).

Wow. Just wow.

Princess Marie opened the Wadden Sea Festival in Tønder today, August 30, 2012, wearing another of her typical Marie outfits:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Does the cardigan that Marie's wearing have lacy inserts, or is that a completely different piece of clothing underneath the said cardigan? If the latter, then the cardigan is a bit unnecessary. The look is not bad; appropriate for an engagement and the cardigan and shoes provide some good contrast with the white trousers and blouse.

I like the overall look, there is something quite nice about it but not exactly sure.
To make this a bit more less casual looking, I would add a cropped boxy jacket so the side lace shows.

I like the white outfit with the black lacy details, but this short cardi is completely out of place IMO.

Very elegant indeed, the shimmering black suit looks good on her.

Nice how can she sit in those tight trousers though I often wonder ... they would split if it were me I just know they would.

Hm... the trousers look awfully tight indeed! But she's got amazing legs, she can pull them off well! All in all, it's a nice, professional look for Marie.

A lovely look for Princess Marie at the launch of the campaign "Give Hope" in Copenhagen on September 6:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

She does look very nice and I like the outfit with two exceptions. I would pick different shoes, black or maybe green (to match the cutch); the nude don't seem to match the rest of what she's wearing. Also, in some pictures her bra is showing (I know, it happens, but if you are a Princess and you know you will be photographed, and you decided to pick a blouse with wide openings by your bra, pick a different bra, there are so many choices out there). I think she should've tried it all before heading out the door, making poses in front of the mirror, and she would have noticed it was showing.

I was thinking the same regarding the shoes and the bra.

I also agree about the shoes and bra. I don't care for the shiny skirt either. It has a cheap look about it.

I agree about the shoes and the bra peeking out. The shiny factor of the skirt is a bit much. However, overall look is quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom