Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she ahs looked great especially in the evening dress and though she may have looked casual it must be really hot and so what else could she do .. I hate the heat so I really feel for her.
I loved the blush pink dress and the necklace is great IMO

Another very casual outfit for Marie on October 11, but I think it's been the right choice for the visit she has made - high heels and a pencil skirt wouldn't have worked here, see the fist pic ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: It looks to me as if this trip has a more 'hands-on' feel to it, and Marie's choices of attire reflects that. She looks comfortable and appropriate, and I love that she's getting in there and interacting with people.

Perfect for the occasion and the fedora gives it a stylish edge. Good choice.

iceflower said:

A special hat and coat for Princess Marie at the arrival ceremony for the President of Slovakia at the airport in Copenhagen today, October 23:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Is it just me or does the back of the coat hang weird? Does anyone have any other shots from the back?

Nice look for Princess Marie. She receives less press attention but Marie is the most stylish princess in Denmark, IMO.

I like this coat on Marie but it's a little bulky.

IMO, Marie is more miss than hit but when she gets it right she shines IMO.

Last edited:
Too me this coat is too big for her slim figure. Hat is stylish, but I think that it does not fit into this military-style coat.

I agree about the hat. The coat is nice but another hat would have been better.

I rather like the look, especially the hat.
I concur the hat would have looked better with a slightly more feminine ensemble.

Overall she looks Nice ,, I like the hat too , very stylish hat but not works with Marie outfit ,, The coat little big on her ,, the colours combination very nice , grey & Black always works well together , i see some wrong with her shoes !! .

I like the hat and coat, but not together. Something is off with the combination.

Way too busy, busy for someone so petite. Large collar, double breasted, and belted, and full skirt, and large pockets and grommeted belt loops. Just too too

Sorry but Marie's outfit looks like the scruffy version of Mary's outfit. The coat seems far too big and the belt looks ugly. Not liking the hat at all.

Marie lovely in white at the gala dinner for the President of Slovakia on October 23:

** Full view **

Lovely new evening dress. She looked great!

Marie lovely in white at the gala dinner for the President of Slovakia on October 23:

** Full view **

Great dress, really suits her! Lovely jewellery and tiara also.

Didn't like the daytime outfit, though I can't put my finger on what was wrong :ermm:

The dress itself is quite pretty. However I don't like the deep neckline and that you can clearly see Princess Marie's bra underneath doesn't help either.

:previous: Thanks for the picture of Madeleine. I think I prefer it on Marie :)

Nice look for Princess Marie. She receives less press attention but Marie is the most stylish princess in Denmark, IMO.

Not sure I could agree with you that she is the most stylish, but I do like this look on her:flowers:

Definitely prefer it on Madeleine, I think you definitely have to suit this kind of dress.

A special hat and coat for Princess Marie at the arrival ceremony for the President of Slovakia at the airport in Copenhagen today, October 23:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Those hats always remind me of holidays, Mary has a brown/tanned one which flew off in the 'wedding week' and I don't like that one either. :flowers:

** Full view **

SHe's worn better gowns, especially for a state dinner.

Couldnt work out where i had seen this dress before or whether it was a Marie repeat - but thanks for the link to Madeleine wearing it. Maybe this wasnt the best choice for a state dinner and is a more 'casual' ballgown. Marie has nicer ones in her wardrobe more suited to the formal setting

The gala gown is alright, nothing interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom