Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 6
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

The suit in Germany nothing special but not horrible either

Can anyone ID the jacket? I really love it.

Wish she could have done something with her hair, like a chignon or something

The jacket is awful but she looks ok with the suit...

Princess Marie attending the christening of the Danish twins in Copenhagen on
April 14, 2011.
A nice light combination with a brooch as an eye catcher. It looks like she has
a red dress underneath.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close Up **

One of my most favourite outfits for her. She looks very clean cut and classy. Well done Marie.

Red and grey are two lolvey colours together but the jacket is old fashion to me...and the head piece boring...

She looks great in the shade of grey. Love the beret.

I think that coat makes her look big. Nevertheless I like the colors, the hat and her hairstyle. Overall nice.

Nice, not superb but nice. No one is real standing out as perfection to me as far as fashion goes. Marie looks nice in this color though

One of Marie's best looks! I love her hair and headpiece.

Red&gray combination is nice but I am not sure about the style of the coat. She looks like a bit wintery in my opinion. The shoes and purse are lovely.

I think that she looks great. I like the coat, gray accessories, big brooch and red clutch. Whole look is a little retro and suits P Marie well. I think that she wore something in dark red underneath the coat.

OK, I'm going to say it. The suit didn't fit, it's not tailored. The color is drab and doesn't work with Marie's skin color. She has a beautiful figure and a number of other women at the ceremony pulled off fitted, beautiful dresses. Why didn't Marie? She's been doing so well lately; this look really put me off.

Too old fashioned, boring, and drab. Thumbs down!

:previous:Old fashioned? No way! She looks modern and beautiful!

She looked wonderful today.:flowers:

I wish we could see the dress underneath the coat. I've seen the tiniest bit when she was walking and it appeared to be the same color as her clutch.

A big photo of Marie today

Photo

I thought Marie looked her best, that is a lovely coat & I love how it has a built in shawl that you can throw around your neck. I loved her hair to the side & the headpiece. I would love to see the res dress underneath the coat.

I thought Marie looked her best, that is a lovely coat & I love how it has a built in shawl that you can throw around your neck. I loved her hair to the side & the headpiece. I would love to see the res dress underneath the coat.

Yay!:flowers: Someone agrees with me. I knew I could count on you Dazzling.

Marie looked fantastic. This is one of the best outfits that I have ever seen her wear. Beautiful colour which went beautifully with her hair and skin tone.

She looked good but would like to see the dress underneath too

well she looks a bit like and airhostess with that hat...the jacket is boring and that hair:cool:

well she looks a bit like and airhostess with that hat...the jacket is boring and that hair:cool:

Not the least bit boring:flowers: She looked very stylish, and her hair was very nice on the side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom