Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very beautiful! Love that color.

Great dress. The neckline in particular is very flattering.

Marie looks absolutely gorgeous. I love the dress, color and style. Her jewelry is very pretty as well.

Marie really does look lovely. I love everything!

While I'm not too crazy over the muted gray-blue color, the dress is a lovely style and Marie does look beautiful. I just love her Strathmore Rose-like tiara; it sits so well on her well-coiffed hair and the earrings are just fabulous.

Last edited:
Marie looked very beautiful. The style of the dress complimented her very well, although the color was perhaps not perfect (a bit washed out). Her hair and tiara looked divine!

Finally a decent gala dress that doesnt look like lingerie! Marie has gotten very thin and it doesnt suit her very well.

Marie looks amazing! I love the dress especially the top part.

Finally a decent gala dress that doesnt look like lingerie! Marie has gotten very thin and it doesnt suit her very well.

It's a recycled dress, first worn in 2011 for the New Years dinner.
Its a great dress, one of her few if not only grand evening dress IMO.

I totally love the colour and I think she looks wonderful

Its a great dress, one of her few if not only grand evening dress IMO.
I don't know Marie's wardrobe that well but I sure hope this is not her only grand evening dress.
While I think the cut and flow of this dress is beautiful, the colour is just blah and doesn't suit Marie well. That's why it is not a great dress in my book.

The lighting in that hall seems to be very strong. The men look washed out too. You may need a stronger makeup to combat it.
Marie looks beautiful. Love her hair, tiara, earrings and lovely dress and clutch.
Don't like how thin she has become and hope her health is good.

Marie's dress looks quite short. Print is nice for a garden party.

It seems to me the royal ladies agreed on wearing print dresses at this garden party.

From what I can see I don't like Marie's dress at all. It makes her look thick/pregnant in the upper area (which we know she isn't). The long arms of the dress look strange combined with the short length. And she seems to have developed a faible for greyish colours lately.

I don't like Marie's dress. Its a bit too dark for a garden summer party, too short and it somehow reminds me of a maternity dress/top.

Don't like the dress at all. I also thought it should have been a little bit longer.

I think Marie looks young and fresh, I don't mind the length because everything else such as the sleeve length and neckline balance it to make it very appropriate for the event.

I don't like this dress. It's too short and too much like a nightgown.

The dress is pretty, but it looks Marie badly, horribly! If she were pregnant again!

I already wrote before: What happens with Marie's style?

It seems to me the royal ladies agreed on wearing print dresses at this garden party.

From what I can see I don't like Marie's dress at all. It makes her look thick/pregnant in the upper area (which we know she isn't). The long arms of the dress look strange combined with the short length. And she seems to have developed a faible for greyish colours lately.

I thought the same thing; it made her look pregnant (and it may be that her figure is still adjusting after her recent pregnancy), but in any case, the dress is not very flattering.

Princess Marie at a garden party at Fredensborg on June 19, wearing a blue dress with a white print,
from what we can see it looks nice to me:

** Full view **

And here are some better pics:

** Full view ** Back view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Nice Pics , I Think Princess Marie Looks Nice , The Dress Looks Nice On Marie , But I Don’t Like her Shoes , But Overall She Looks Nice :flowers:

The dress doesn't seem rght for the occasion I think it too casual but it's nice for lunches with friends etc

Way too short and the color isn't very cheery for a garden party. It looks like it would have been a pretty maternity top during her last pregnancy..

If you go onto the hello magazine website you can see the dress properly and it isn't shapeless at all ,it has a belt and she looks super cute in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom