Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Marie on Queen Margrethe's birthday, April 16, looking great in red!

Looks as if she wore a long dark skirt or pants together with that jacket:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Bad full view pic **

Very elegant outfit but somehow quite aging. The red jacket is an absolute winner and a piece for the coming years. Id love to see it matched with something light underneath/printed skirt or dress.

beautiful mother and child and the red really brings her complexion alive

I'm not sure what's wrong with that outfit.
It was a sombre occasion and Marie is dressed accordingly; she also looks rather elegant.

Artemisia said:
I'm not sure what's wrong with that outfit.
It was a sombre occasion and Marie is dressed accordingly; she also looks rather elegant.

Seriously? It is old, illfitting, matronly and is that a zipper near her neck?

Seriously? It is old, illfitting, matronly and is that a zipper near her neck?
I have nothing against any part of the ensemble, vest included (although generally I hate vests).
Obviously, we have different tastes; as they say, there are as many opinions as there are people. :)

I love the hat and individually the pieces are quite elegant and appropriate. The pin at the throat kind of makes her look like a cleric IMO.

Other than the rather "prim" neckline, I like the elegant suit, especially the flare on the skirt.

That might be a pendant brooch at her neckline and you have to look hard to see the vest because of the dark color, but it's an appropriate outfit and I do like the skirt flare as well.

I think it is a very elegant set that suits the occasion.

The black ensemble is very appropriate for a funeral. There's nothing wrong with it.

She looks very elegant and suitable.

First, I Never Said it was inappropiate! Second, wearing clothes that fit doesn't mean you are a fashionplate!

First, I Never Said it was inappropiate! Second, wearing clothes that fit doesn't mean you are a fashionplate!
How do you think it doesn't fit? I can hardly tell what she's wearing except for the skirt flare. To me, it looks like she's wearing a navy dress with a black jacket over it, I hope not. do not like the neckline, what I can make out.
Do like the hair and hat and skirt length.;)

I think Marie looks perfect for the occasion and very pretty. She has really stepped up her princess game IMO this last year, while my Mary has not impressed very much!

While the outfit was appropriate, I have to say that the style of the jacket is not my cup of tea.
I though both Marie and Mary looked elegant and appropriate for such an event.

I think she looks good...she is wearing dark clothes, the skirt seams to have some ruffles at the end that looks pretty nice, the jaket seams to be different in the shoulders but that's O.K and it looks really fashion...

Princess Marie at the DanChurchAid's National Assembly 2012 on April 28, wearing white and light
blue and looking lovely - she has worn a similar combination before:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I don't care for the cuffed wide pants on her petite frame at all! They completely over-power her. The blue jacket is lovely, but the blouse hanging below it gives a sloppy look to the outfit. Marie is so pretty but she just never seems to be able to get everything right.

If the shirt was tucked in with a great belt, the outfit would be lovely. As is, it looks a little sloppy and unkept. The colors on her are good though.

Sloppy look for Marie...too many ruffles going in all directions for such a petite frame. I agree with princess gertrude, the colors are lovely.

I love the blue jacket. It gives some color to the whole outfit. I'm not a fan of the wide trousers. They appear too bulky, and Marie appears to be pretty petite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom