Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By that outfit you can say with certainty that she's getting advice from Mary? Okay....

We can't (know if Mary is advising Marie) but my point was that this outfit has touches of Mary's trademarks in it...The sheer, flowy top belted at the waist, and the belt and clutch matching in a non-matchy way (the only way the are the same is they are both brown)...I was just saying I could also picture Mary wearing this ensemble too which doesn't happen often because their styles are different as are their body shapes...

I do like the blouse by itself - it's pretty.

If Marie would lose the belt, she would look much better. She is a small build and the belt appears to cut her in half as well as drawing the eye to the belt right away.

I thought Marie looked good, that is a lovely blouse and I do like the fact she matched it with a belt and kept the skirt really simple. The clutch doesn't match and the hair would've looked nicer if styled or pulled up.

Princess Marie on August 6 at the Historic Grand Prix in Copenhagen, Prince Joachim participated in.
A pair of jeans, a white and red blouse and matching shoes. Nice casual outfit, right for the occasion,
the summer blouse looks nice.

** Full view ** Close up **

If Marie would lose the belt, she would look much better. She is a small build and the belt appears to cut her in half as well as drawing the eye to the belt right away.

Yeah the belt ruins the look imo.

Princess Marie on August 6 at the Historic Grand Prix in Copenhagen, Prince Joachim participated in.
A pair of jeans, a white and red blouse and matching shoes. Nice casual outfit, right for the occasion,

Her casual outfit looks stylish yet comfortable. Marie looks so happy in that first pic. She makes me :).

She does look happy but I just don't think the outfit goes together. Those beat up tight jeans with that pretty blouse and dressy red shoes, or maybe it's a european look.

Princess Marie at the Malene Birger fashion show in Copenhagen, August 5, wearing a white blouse
and a black skirt. I normally like those belts but there's a kind of disharmony in this particular belt
and frill blouse combination, besides that she looks lovely.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Dislike the first look, like the 2nd one!

Denim jeans pretty much go with anything. It's a nice outfit for a casual outfit.

Baby number 2 is born and at home - so it's time for normal fashion again ;)

Princess Marie leaving hospital with her newborn daughter today, wearing a nice casual look with
jeans, a grey turtleneck and a blue jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Not that interesting really. But she certainly does not look like a new mother.
And she is holding a baby princess. Can't get better accessory than that.

I like it, jacket especially. Natural make-up and hairstyle, nothing over the top cause Marie is very pretty without unnecessary ornaments. She also has good figure for woman who gave birth just few days ago.

I loved her look, very warm and comfortable. I like the jacket, she can easily wear it to an official event.

A nice everyday, casual look; beautiful hair and makeup. Just your normal outfit when bringing home a newborn princess!

Last edited:
She looks pretty! And could Joachim's smile be any bigger?

I really like her look; casual and comfortable. The make-up is not over-the-top, and it looks as if she's not wearing any. I like that jacket. The color is very pretty.

Very nice for a mother taking her baby home.Even though I don't like turtlenecks!

I love the outfit, love the jacket. Wearing such a tight shirt is pushing it a little. However, she didn't put on any extra weight. What amazes me is that she doesnt look the least bit tired, she must be a good baby.

I think Marie looks lovely - comfortable and radiant, but not at all like she just had a baby!

I like turtlenecks they are cosy and warm, and it semas like the Danish royals uses them a lot, what I don't think it's confirtable at all are the Jeans...or they must be pregnancy jeans otherwise Jeans are not confortable at all for a too recent mother...But has many have said she doesn't look like a too recent mother at all...

Never would have guessed she just had a baby in this outfit!

Princess Marie wore a blue gown for tonight's reception.
- The gown
- Close up

This is definitely my second favourite dress of the evening, after the Duchess of Cornwall's stunning gown. :)

Last edited:
It has an interesting cut. I love the colour and the gold details on it, it looks really nice!

She looks great so soon after the birth. Not sure about the style of dress but I love the color. Marie does look fantastic regardless and she has the figure to carry it off.

Last edited:
I've been thinking... Could these 'golden details' be a herring bone brooch?

I love the dress. It is beautiful. She looks fantastic.

The colour is stunning, but it's way too tight around her bum.

Marie looked absolutely splendid tonight, so elegant and beautiful. Definitely my favourite dress of the night.

The style of the dress is totally unsuitable for this kind of event. It looks cheap. Pity, Marie is such a lovely lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom