Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the second white gala dress for marie i would love to see her in something emerald green

She looks fantastic today.

I've liked everything she has worn during this state visit. The white is a repeat but it is still pretty for this event especially with Mary in a darker colour.

Princess Marie today
Prinses Marie 12/05/2011 - Fashion of royals

Looking fabulous.
I agree! Now this is more like it! This little black dress proves convincingly that last night's white dress was so wrong in shape for Marie. The white dress with the wide goldish band made Marie look wide (the upper arms & waist) and pregnant....which she clearly isn't in this black dress!:whistling::)

Last edited:
Mary og Marie til galla på Fredensborg | Starlounge

(...)

In any case is quite "thick" forearms and should not wear dresses like this.
Furthermore, I think that she has wrong make up -her face lights up :/ and this horrible sky blue eyelid!
Mary is always more stylish that Marie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I think Marie has proven that at times she can be very stylish indeed. Her fashion choices have improved. I just think the white dress at the gala dinner was the wrong shape for her.

Today's outfit was great, cute and feminine. I like curly hair. About the gown, it's not bad. I like color (suits P Marie), bottom part and detail in the waist. Unfortunately top part seems to be too big and too loose. Something closer to the body, maybe asymmetric strap could be better.

Marie yesterday

Full lenght view ** Close up ** Side view ** Back view ** Shoes ** Purse

Marie looks really lovely. The dress is fine and I like the details on the hem and the back of her dress.

I thought Marie looked great in that dress, I love how simple & plain it is in the front & the back has some sort of detailing which is unexpected from the front view. Its quite a fitted dress but Marie does pull it off.

Marie's purse is silver which im not liking, looks like a child's purse & it doesn't match well with the shoes that have a gold trim.

Loved the dress until I saw the applique going up the back. The sice view a litle too sexy for a public engangement, IMO.
Agree w/Dazzling about the purse.

Thanks for the video posting of the gala dinner, on another thread. Very surprised to see Marie w/her elbows on the table!

Loved the dress until I saw the applique going up the back. The sice view a litle too sexy for a public engangement, IMO.
Agree w/Dazzling about the purse.

Agree with everything you & Dazz said, Marie looks better than usual though.

Marie looks wonderful. Even love the detail up the back, it gives it a little bit of drama. The dress, accessories, hair & makeup are fabulous! I can't find a negative thing to say about the outfit. Bravo Marie.

May 13, 2011 - Marie in a sky blue jacket matched with white pants & a white top, finished the look off with a snakeskin clutch.

This is a very Marie look, nothing new here but the jacket is great shade matched with all white, I personally think she should've left the buttons open and accessorized the look up a bit more.

Full view ** Close up

I like the combination, simple but nice.
Its look better if the blouse was not seen under jacket.
Plus lack of proper accessories :ermm:

marta19pl said:
Mary og Marie til galla på Fredensborg | Starlounge

(...)

In any case is quite "thick" forearms and should not wear dresses like this.
Furthermore, I think that she has wrong make up -her face lights up :/ and this horrible sky blue eyelid!
Mary is always more stylish that Marie.

Let me read between lines - 'I am jealous of (HRH) the Princess Marie (of Denmark).' When are an adult female's forearms considered thick? What crieteria are used to establish such a definition? So many in this particular blog are way too concerned about a royal's physical/aesthetic/sense of fashion. I can only wish that the situation would reverse itself one day!

May 13, 2011 - Marie in a sky blue jacket matched with white pants & a white top, finished the look off with a snakeskin clutch.

This is a very Marie look, nothing new here but the jacket is great shade matched with all white, I personally think she should've left the buttons open and accessorized the look up a bit more.

Full view ** Close up

Love the colour of the jacket.
She looks nice

Nothing special but she looks good. I agree with the dazzling about the buttons.

Full view ** Close up

I like the outfit, very nice, soft colours, the blue jacket has a very pretty shade. Pants are very nice, elegant.
Pretty earrings.

I like the combination, simple but nice.
Its look better if the blouse was not seen under jacket.
Plus lack of proper accessories :ermm:

She has earrings, a purse, a ring... what are the "proper" accessories?

White pants like that with a blue light jacket no, a big no for the colours!!! They are very gaudy.....

Light blue and white, gaudy...really? I disagree, she looked nice and appropriate. I just wish the pants had been a white/cream skirt.

Light blue and white, gaudy...really? I disagree, she looked nice and appropriate. I just wish the pants had been a white/cream skirt.

I thought so too. Very pretty, spring colors.

I think Marie has really hit her stride with Mary out of action. I have enjoyed all her fashion choices over the last months and she has looked relaxed and comfortable. I hope it continues. Thanks for all the up to date posts... by the way.

Princess Marie today, June 27, attending graduation ceremonies at the University of Southern Denmark
in Esbjerg, wearing a top and pants in summer white - simple and fresh, looks nice!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The blouse is lovely, perfect for summer. But unfortunately its shapeless, so she'd better add a belt.
Pants are OK.

Princess Marie today, June 27, attending graduation ceremonies at the University of Southern Denmark
in Esbjerg, wearing a top and pants in summer white - simple and fresh, looks nice!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

She looks good but I prefer her in a skirt and the top looks maternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom