Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that dress. The coat looked much better with that hat. Without the coat the hat looked too off for my taste. I also feel like her dress was too low-cut for the event she was attending. If the dress had not had a v-neck I would disagree.

I agree with you 100%

I just loved the way she looked at the christening =) The red dress is nice, but the coat together with the brooch and the hat looked just perfect.

I don't like that dress. The coat looked much better with that hat. Without the coat the hat looked too off for my taste. I also feel like her dress was too low-cut for the event she was attending. If the dress had not had a v-neck I would disagree.

I thought she looked great, I love the dress. The color in particular, so feminine! I don't see any problem with the v-neck and a christening, thank god the Middle Ages are long gone. :p

She took the coat off only in the palace for the reception I am assuming and the official picture therefore IMO I find it very appropriate. If she worn it into the church I might agree that it was a bit off.

I thought the dress was lovely, I love the cut & the fit, its one of her better dresses. I just wish we could get a few close ups of it.

Totally agree. To me the outfit (without the coat) looked more like variete-style. :ermm: Especially the brooche emphasizing the low cut of the neckline :whistling:

She looked elegant in the coat and hat.

Princess Marie yesterday, April 28, at the opening of the Researcher Day in
Copenhagen.

A combination of a very nice jacket and a blue skirt, the jewellery is lovely and
the hairstyle looks great on her.

** Upper part ** Side view ** Close Up **

Nice outfit. I like the colour of the skirt. She looks beautiful.

Princess Marie today, May 2nd, at the Danish National Autism Conference 2011.

White pants and top with a nice jacket - a simple, but nice look.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Lovely outfit, but a bit too casual for my taste.

It is a little too casual, but she looks nice nonetheless.

To me the dress always looks as if she is wearing a tshirt underneath :sad:

Don't think she's pregnant, she wore the dress she wore to Henrik's christianing to great the diplomats are airport and didn't look thicker. I think it's got more to do with the angle of the photo.
Loved the outfit from the airport, she looked fantastic. Also liked the white dress on Marie.

May 11, 2011 - Marie recycling her son's christenings grey lace dress matched with a suit jacket (recycled I think) with hair pulled up with a hairpiece.

Side view ** Back view ** Side view ** Close up

I like the soft colour of the dress and how it's combined with the jacket. Marie looks very sweet in it. The hairdo is also very pretty.

At the gala dinner for South Korea

She looks good but a bit wide around the middle. Not trying to start any crazy rumors but any thought that she may be pregnant again?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ArYSmwY5ieg/TcsOU-iq5NI/AAAAAAAALx0/fkQDX5d8_Jo/s1600/15598529.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xhhZ2HfS1no/TcsNt6K3AGI/AAAAAAAALxs/0wjuxnAGYHU/s1600/15598494+%281%29.jpg

Elegant dress, reminds me a bit of a greek style dress. Marie looks very nice in white.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find Marie's evening dress to be quite boring, the design has been seen over & over by almost all designers. I wish Marie would wear more color instead of white or pale colors for an evening dress. I'd love to see her in a deep purple, in a royal blue.

Boring, I agree but safe. Marie looks ok but not special as maybe expected at a State Dinner.

The daytime outfit reminds me, as it often does, of a flight attendant.

Not fond of the daytime look, I never really liked the dress, the white underneath always looked odd but matching it up with the jacket didn't look bad at all.
I like the fact she pulled her hair up for the event.

I don't like very much the dress that Marie wore in the evening, It looks odd around the waist.
The daytime outfit was really lovely and Marie looked good with her hair up.
Clutch and shoes are fine too.

I thought Marie looked really good at both events. White dress, predictable but really nice and summery where Mary looked too wintery to me. but.....they both looked lovely and I always love a chance to see the Danish State events.

To me Marie's dress looks more like something you would wear to a casual summerparty, but not a state banquett...

Marie looks no less fancy then Mary and yet Mary is getting major kudos for her dress at the gala....hmmm

I think Marie looks lovely, yes it's a bit safe but I like that over something totally outrageous....I enjoy this dress :)

Thank you Duke for a lol, I quite agree although she looks adorable.

The evening gown is a real disgrace. Someone with such a figure as Marie to wear that gown that makes her look so wide...

The daytime outfit was ok. I liked shoes,purse and hairdo. I am not sure about the evening dress. But the tiara was absolutely beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom