Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the daytime dress, very flattering for her colouring, I think the night time dress is awful and matronly. She looks a bit off lately.

To me Princess Marie looked the best yesterday.
Snow white Princess. Simply gorgeous look for her.

The arrival outfit was pretty cool and very French. :)
The little black dress was also nice, IMO.
Wedding outfit was okay, apricot suits her but it was a bit boring.
Not a fan of the dress she wore to the dinner. A bit matronly indeed, but the upper part of the dress matched well with her tiara.

Overall she looked okay and appropriate these days, but Marie can do better. :)

Perfection of elegance! Love the color! Love the jewels! And Joachim could give Fred a few pointers on how to pick a proper waistcoat. He looks very dapper indeed.

Last edited:
I like her dress although I'm not sure the heels really go with it!

Totally love this outfit! The color of the dress is perfect for Marie and what a nice design - summery, young, lovely. Nicely combined with Ray Bans and beige heels.

Isn't it rude to talk to people without taking your sunglasses off?

:previous:

If having a conversation, yes.

But in all fairness, Mary has been known to keep on her sunglasses as well.

Muhler said:
:previous:

If having a conversation, yes.

But in all fairness, Mary has been known to keep on her sunglasses as well.

Plus man it's sunny there....I leave mind on when talking to personal friends and family as I bet Marie was.....

I don't think the director of the hotel is considered family or friends ;)

Her peach colored dress at the wedding was elegant including the hat.

Marie has improved so much on her style. She has been giving Mary a run for her money.

It has been nice to see Marie get a chance to shine while Mary has been on maternity leave. I do miss seeing Mary, but it's nice to see more of Marie.

She's good at choosing the right clothing which is a very useful skill.
And apart from that, she probably would look beautiful in a potato sack...

Princess Marie at the family's annual summer photosession on August 1st, 2011,
wearing a light rose blouse, white pants and a grey jacket - looks nice!

** Pic **

Princess Marie at the family's annual summer photosession on August 1st, 2011,
wearing a light rose blouse, white pants and a grey jacket - looks nice!

** Pic **

Quite a boring look IMO, the pieces are nice but the mix match is nothing special. The overall look is lacking something, accessories maybe to brighten the look up as I find it dull, I can't pin point it exactly.

We have seen this look on Marie a few times, looks like she doesn't change her sense of style and uses over an over the same or quite de same pieces...

Princess Marie at the Malene Birger fashion show in Copenhagen, August 5, wearing a white blouse
and a black skirt. I normally like those belts but there's a kind of disharmony in this particular belt
and frill blouse combination, besides that she looks lovely.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yuk boring too much blouse and the belt yes iceflower it is nice, here wrong IMO too.

iceflower said:

Princess Marie at the Malene Birger fashion show in Copenhagen, August 5, wearing a white blouse
and a black skirt. I normally like those belts but there's a kind of disharmony in this particular belt
and frill blouse combination, besides that she looks lovely.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The worst is the belt and purse are 2 diff browns- at least if they matched I'd could see a whole outfit, here I just see pieces that don't go randomly thrown together. Like them seperatly but together not so much

She looks okay but she's such a petite woman that she has to be careful about clothes with too much going on. That top has too much going on; too extra fabric fluttering in all directions and the belt is a distraction. Clean lines are best on small lady like Princess Marie.
But I wont say she looks bad; just not great.

It's a very Mary kind of look...Marie is obviously getting advice (good or bad) from her sister-in-law...

By that outfit you can say with certainty that she's getting advice from Mary? Okay....

If she is getting advice from Mary it's a good thing. I think Mary is one of the best dressed royal ladies.

She looks okay but she's such a petite woman that she has to be careful about clothes with too much going on. That top has too much going on; too extra fabric fluttering in all directions and the belt is a distraction. Clean lines are best on small lady like Princess Marie.
But I wont say she looks bad; just not great.
Agreed, she is petite and the hair and the clothes are too much for her.
She's back to the sheer look I see, which doesn't go with such a heavy looking belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom