Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie looked lovely! I like the combo of the black and red.

Black & red looks nice but the blouse looks still odd. How can you that un-coordinated to an event like the three danish royal women. One looks weirder than the other! Its not a motto party, isnt it?

Last edited:
Marie looks nice, better that CP Mary and Queen, nice colour of dress.

If she had dropped the black ... bolero thingy it would have been just beautiful, but it still looks weird to me. Her hair is gorgeous though.

I like her braided updo and am intrigued by her hair ornaments. I don't think I like the black hoop earrings, though. And maybe if her lace bolero had opened to show her bodice, it would have looked better.

I like it even more now. Even the black lace thing is not bothering me. Very nice choice, I would say.
I concur.
I like her braided updo and am intrigued by her hair ornaments. I don't think I like the black hoop earrings, though. And maybe if her lace bolero had opened to show her bodice, it would have looked better.
The hair ornaments remind me of blackberries.:)

This look was not perfect, but compared to Margrethe and Mary...Marie was like a breath of fresh air! And, from what I have seen, I do like the hairstyle that she wore. :)

Princess Marie at the prize ceremony of the AIDS Foundation in Copenhagen yesterday, June 1,
looking nice and elegant in white and black:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looks good but its a typical Marie look. I hope she will try new styles soon.

Agree typical look .. bit boring actually IMO

Simple, nice and appropriate. I actually love the fact that she doesn't do fun or flashy things. A simple girl with simple tastes. I've started to like her more and more.

Black and white is almost always a good and safe combination. Marie looks nice. The outfit is appropriate for the occasion.

I don't like this boring outfit. Sleeves of this jacket are too short.

I think that there is something messy in her last outfits... sorry one of them was beautiful - from baptism of Princess Athena... but others --> no comment.
I know that Princess Marie is on maternity leave (or not yet?) but ...

Marie looked nice and appropriate, although her clothing was nothing special. She seems to have a more down-to-earth bent, a not fussy flair in her dressing, IMO.

Princess Marie at a dinner for the 25th anniversary of CARE Denmark yesterday, June 2, 2012, wearing a black dress.
There's no full view pic yet, but you can already get an idea how lovely she looked:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Gorgeous! Anyone have an idea what earrings she wore?

I like the diamond-shaped applique on the front. Hopefully we can see full-length photos of the dress.

I Think Princess Mary Looks So Pretty , there is No Pic for her Whole Look But it seems Nice Dress

From what I can see of the black dress, I like it. Hopefully we'll get a full picture at some point.

The black dress looks very nice.

Just beautiful. I love everything - the dress, the tiara, the earrings, the clutch.
The Danish royal ladies certainly didn't disappoint today, although I wish someone would cut that huge bow from the Queen's dress.

Marie looked lovely. But somehow the color of the gown looked faded. Love her earrings.

This looks like a Mary dress, not saying it's one of hers just one she might wear.
I think Marie looks lovely in the dress, but looks bored herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom