Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 3: August 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The black coat is really beautiful. The silver buttons, the fabric and the cut make it very elegant. It's indeed one of her best pieces. She looked very lovely.

Boris, couldnt agree more- Princess Marie's black coat with silver bottons/clasps was perfect in every way, and suited the occasion for her. Im so glad to see this on Marie, and her looking fashionably stunning.

and here is a picture of her coat
I really liked the dress and the detailing, the coat is very pretty as well.
I thought her look was perfect, nothing overdone nor underdressed. I liked her hair and make up which was all kept simple.

I really love Marie's black coat with the sliver buttons. It looks super elegant. Inside her coat, I also like her black dress. She looks so prefect!:)

Dec 25, 2009 - P.Marie attending church service

Full View ** Side View

The outfit looks nice, I like the fur wrap which looks very warm and light.

Princess Marie's fur is really pretty, it looks great on her.

It's a lovely fur trimmed wrap, no matter how she wears it.

It is a nice fur wrap, but she seems a bit too petite for it, IMO.

Any pics from new years eve event?

:previous:

It has not started yet auntie. It is still before lunchtime in Copenhagen, the Court gala begins at around 7pm.

Her fur is white, but isn't the dress pale pink? And the material looks like a summer dress...not one for winter. But Princess Marie looks beautiful, young and girly in that color.

Her fur is white, but isn't the dress pale pink? And the material looks like a summer dress...not one for winter. But Princess Marie looks beautiful, young and girly in that color.

I think the material over the underskirt is baby pink, but the underskirt is white. :)

It is hard to say to tell anything about Marie's dress. Are any more pics available?

Marie's look tonight is very romantic and soft.
So far the pictures aren't really good quality and it's hard to say something about details or the fabric of the dress.
All in all she looked lovely. Nice dress and nice hairdo.
The look wasn't very spectacular, but safe and nice.

Cant wait for more photos but so far I like it. Very romantic and princessy. They look like a fairytale Prince and Princess The fur and tiara are gorgeous!

Maries has choosen a dress that suits her more simple style - it is different from the more formal bigger dresses of the Queen's or Mary's (and also the type Alexandra used to wear) and i think this shape and style suit her really well

Very girly girl.
I think it suits Marie, but personally i think the colour is a bit childish.

Well, Princess Marie comes across as being very young with Prince Joachim being her protector. She seems to be someone who wants and likes to be taken care of and her husband does that perfectly!

For 100% Sure, every wife or girl like to be care by the man who is important to her, especially her husband. :whistling:
Marie's choose is very good, the gown is great on her, she is the shinning centre that night.:flowers:

While Marie looks lovely, the dress is a bit sugary, a little like a Barbie dress.

This is a new fur I think, I really like it.

Looked like a dress which was meant for her to wear when she was expecting.
I like the shaded color and the white fur with it.
The hairstyle isnt bad, the braids were wrong with a tiara but overall it looked okay.

Marie is perfect with that dress! she was a fairytale princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom