Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the color of the suit she wore second evening. And the style. I could even handle the print. But the shiny material is horrible. Mother of the bride.

I like her autism outfit. Not big on booties, but she looks professional and nice. Like other accessories.

Last edited:
I love Marie's latest outfit. It's smart and the colour of the coat is beautiful.

Princess Marie, elegant in black, at the diploma ceremony at the Academy for Talented Youth at the Solrød High School today, January 31:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Not crazy about the collar but overall this is lovely.

She looked lovely her last two looks. :flowers:

I quite like the conference look. Very professional. I like the collar, but I don't like the white trim of the collar.

Thus last look is great. I love the cream coat and brooch.

Beautiful and elegant look for the occasion!

It's a headband. It looks quite lovely when you see it face on.

The coat is very lovely, I like a lot the shape.

I don't like the headband, if it was just the headpiece it could work, but the headband looks childish IMO.

Marie always has the weirdest of handbands. Her head looks like something exploded, horrible hairstyle with the headpiece. The coat is ok but not with the top underneath.

The coat is very lovely, I like a lot the shape.

I don't like the headband, if it was just the headpiece it could work, but the headband looks childish IMO.

I agree. Love the coat but the headband looks so little girlish.

Her hair is so thick, pulling it back in a headband that way makes it fan out strangely. And while I know it's just an off moment, the look on her face in the group photo seems almost as though she's saying "I know, my hair, right? It looked sleek when I left the palace but now it's poofing out all weird behind the headband and...nothing more I can do at this point but chalk it up as a lesson learned."

the hair is a miss today. and the headband too.
Lovely coat though

The outfit (minus the headband) is lovely. The color of the coat and the dress underneath looks great on her. I would have loved her hair pulled back with a nice hat. Not sure if the weather had anything to do with her hair being "poofy".

The coat and the dress is great and the color looks great on Marie. The headband was totally weird and not elegant, the hair looked messy.

Princess Marie on the state banquet tonight

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8BfCyDXUAI_0N6.jpg

The fit of the dress is nice but it's too girly, the overall of the dress. I don't like her hair, it's too pulled, she looks better with looser/soft hair.

beautiful dress for tonight's dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom