Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of Princess Marie!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

i preferred her long hair. this new haircut seems to add years on her.

I guess it is all a matter of perception. I think Marie looks younger with her hair shorter. It is also more professional. I love it.

I don't think the hair cut does anything for at all i fact IMO it makes her look older.
Agree outfit equally as boring!!

Not a fan of the new haircut. It is boring and makes her look older. Not to mention, the actual cut itself is not good (IMO).

I kind of like Marie's new bob. I agree with Lady Marlboro, it makes her look professional - particularly with this outfit (which I love), she looks very business-like.

I wonder if we will start to see a royal bob trend, as Letizia also recently cut her hair in a bob.

I like it to Hereditary Princess however I did notice that like Letizia she waited to cut her hair after the major tiara wearing events in the early spring.

I like the look but the jeggins are undressed IMO. She could've pulled it off if she wore ankle length pants at least.

Her handbag is by Bottega Veneta.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not fun with the jeggings too,it's pitty because the pink jacket is quit lovely and deserve proper pants.

Very sloppy look, looks like a housewife going to buy milk at the store

I kind of like Marie's new bob. I agree with Lady Marlboro, it makes her look professional - particularly with this outfit (which I love), she looks very business-like.

I wonder if we will start to see a royal bob trend, as Letizia also recently cut her hair in a bob.

Professional? She looks older than she is... and this cut... maybe she cut her hair herself...

Sorry, but CP Mary had short hair first in 2007 ;)

Lots of royal ladies cut their hair before either Mary or Marie did...
Princess Caroline of Monaco for example.

Not a fan of Maries new haircut. I have no problem with shorter hair, but Marie's seems to lack any sense of style which is a major problem. She doesn't look nearly as "put together" as she did before.

Jeggings. They should be ripped from the shelves and burnt. They flatter very, very few women and unfortunately Marie is not one of them. Regardless, jeggings at an official engagement are just plain wrong!

Last edited:
May 20, 2015 - Marie at an event today looking lovely in a simple outfit. The printed top is really pretty for the season.

Full view

IMO Marie is the worst dresser of the young royal generation along with Stephanie of Lux.

I hate to say this, but I agree with you, Duke. Marie just doesn't get it..

Those two different flower patterns look restless and a bit crazy, I would have preferred the top with the black and white flower print only.

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

the upper part of the top is really pretty the white and blue print in the bottom ruin the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom