Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie looks lovely very pretty and appropriate for the occasion.

And the fact that she wore open, strappy heels doesn't help the look!

I have heard of the term, but this isn't Winter White. Her gown is definitely a pure white which is beautiful in the heat of summer and no less so in the winter.

I suspect Princess Marie doesn't feel the cold as badly as others. She may just be used to the coldness. CP Mary comes from Australia, and not growing up in subzero temps means she may still acutely feel the cold.

I must say Marie looks lovely here! And even better with her accessory who looks dapper in his tux. :) Best I've seen them look in a while.

Agree the Marie and her accessory ( I borrowed by Muhler) very lovely. And Joachim quite elegant!!!

I applaud Marie's "accessory" for resisting the urge to wear his red velvet coat :lol: and his camouflage jacket :eek::ROFLMAO:

Marie looks amazing! The colour of her dress suits her a lot. At last, she doesn't have a vibrantly dressed accessory! :D

Lovely outfit and those outfits suit Marie very well.

Very lovely appearance from Marie. For me seems to be jupe-culotte.

The only thing I like is the lovely scarf to match her beautiful smile.

Glad not the only one. The odd wrap of it above the breasts is just bizarre placement. And I am not a fan of the material either,

I love the brown coat but the outfit at a dinner not flatter her.

I like the camel coat with the black turtleneck. So Marie!

Princess Marie opened Denmark's first social supermarket with surplus food in Copenhagen today, February 22, looking lovely in dark pants and a light jacket. The scarf is a good colourful highlight!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Love, love, love the scarf, the punch of color. Love the outfit as a whole. Lot better with the scarf on though. It looks so different. With the scarf on the top almost looks like a casual shirt with the pants an scarf, a nice look for that event. Without the scarf you see it is a coat. Nice coat but I like the scarf added. Plus gives a great punch.:flowers::flowers:

Not too keen on the jacket, but that scarf is to die for and the color is divine.

I love Marie's latest outfit, the colours work nicely together and the scarf is very stylish.

her hair was a miss for me, much better up.

IA her hair would look better up. The blue dress is absolutely beautiful though. Love it.

Marie's hair down would've looked better without a tiara. With this look, I would've proffered hair up in a very simple/soft bun. Nevertheless, she looked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom