Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Today, August 30, Princess Marie attended the Tønder Festival. It's a folk music festival, so she chose a casual look with boots, leggings and a black jacket. The only thing I like is the blouse, but it's surely the right choice for the occasion:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Exactly that the right choice for this event.

I dont care for her look, it all matched nicely but it's too dark IMO for a festival which is being held during summer. Im sure some color would've been so much nicer.

Not very festive for a summer festival!! More like a winter event... A nicer hairdo and some makeup would do wonders, as well.

Marie looks nice though I agree with udyusa and dazzling, the whole outfit feels a bit dark and wintery for a summer event.

Very chic , very professional beautiful. I love her hair and amazing necklace.

Chic and alot better than the usual I agree

She looks very elegant and classic.

Add my name to the list of her hair lovers! :)

Marie looks great. The suit is really elegant and I love the hair.

Another positive review of Marie's latest outfit. :) She looks lovely.

Love the 2 latest looks. She actually looks like a royal Princess for once.

Very beautiful. Perfect for the event.

I wish we had a better close up picture but from the pictures, she looks really nice.

A nice and and simple look with a blue dress for Marie at the welcome ceremony for the new international students at the University of Southern Denmark today, September 8:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A simple but very elegant Marie.

Finally! A very polished look for Marie! Lovely color and style.

A nice dress and a nice color for Marie. Her heels are nice but a bit too light for the dress.

A nice dress and a nice color for Marie. Her heels are nice but a bit too light for the dress.
I have to admit she is looking fine as ninepence and I even love her shoes! (But that's the design of them, not the colour). :flowers:

:previous: I want to like this dress, as it suits Marie though I find the sequins and sparkles on the top half to be quite cheap looking.

I like that dress. Bright and festive as the night and the hostess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom