Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little too casual for my taste. I also dislike her sandals.

Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 -

A little too casual for my taste. I also dislike her sandals.

She looks about the same as the other women to me. The only difference is she wore white pants rather than a skirt. The look is the same imo. They're all kind of casual summer chic to me.

Loved her whole look; just right for a summer day. Blouse is pretty and love the pink sandals. I always like to wear white pants in the summertime. Isn't it warm and sunny in Rio?

:previous: Mid 20's and sunny (70's F).

I am not fan of her shoes but I really like the outfit, nice casual summer look. The others are as casual, just in dresses.

:previous: Mid 20's and sunny (70's F).

I am not fan of her shoes but I really like the outfit, nice casual summer look. The others are as casual, just in dresses.
I agree, the dress is very pretty, but the shoes are a miss.

Very pretty. Summery look, love the sheer white and flowy fabric, and Indian motif scrolls down the front and the arms. I have a similar dress, shorter

I like the dress, especially the print:flowers:

Two looks in a row that I am not a fan of the shoes. Might look better as a punch of color with a little black dress but not here. Unlike her sandals with the pants which I just didn't like, this may just need different look.

I kind of like the dress but I definitely do not like her shoes! Her toes hanging out do nothing for me...

Marie is looking very pretty in her black dress! But I'm not fond of her shoes... :(

Great dress and style for her. Love her hair like that and also the drop earrings and looks like a cartier ring.

I don't like leopard print when right color so it looks like hyde, but I do like it in this white and black :)

Nice summer dress for the event:flowers:

Not always love florals but love this skirt, Lovely summer look even in black :flowers: Perfect example a bright color (main as blue is) to be summery nor does bright shade make something summery. All about cut/style.:)

The Princess was very beautiful and elegant!! Perfect dress for the event!

Very elegant:flowers: I even like the bottom, doesn't look like a duster like some feather dresses do. Her styling as well, stunning :)

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie hosted Monday night a dinner in honor of Goodwill Ambassadors's 20th anniversary. The gala dinner took place at the Royal Palace in Copenhagen.

https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f4&oe=583F8779
https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...8c&oe=5848DB05

repeated dress, not sure I like the feather thingys at the bottom.

Princess Marie opened the Wadden Sea Festival 2016 yesterday evening, August 31, wearing black pants, a white blouse and a light pink jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

First- Love the dress except the feather duster bottom.
Second- Love this. Elegant.

Princess Marie looking lovely in a lace dress combined with a cardigan at the welcome ceremony for the new international students at the University of Southern Denmark yesterday, September 6:

** Full view **

Can't say as I see anything elegant about this hodgepodge of an outfit! Terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom